Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Sports
grunt

Which is best, Cheeserolling or Horseracing?

Roll a cheese? No, race a horse. No roll a cheese.

We all know cheeserolling is the more noble pursuit, but which is best?

Let's put this one to bed.
Grind

You can't beat cheese. At least you can eat it afterwards.

Oh, wait a minute........
Late Doors

Yeahh like you'd ever see cheese in a burger as well . You'd never get a horse on a mouse trap but then again how could a cheese pull a carriage? in the final analysis its got to be horse racing since the acronym MCC is just too confusing.
Dock

I Have voted for horse racing obviously but as all racing fans live with the irony that racing is the second biggest spectator sport in Britain but still classed as a minority sport, I don't mind being eclipsed by cheeserolling. Cheeserolling Forever!
Frazier Cranium

It IS a minority sport because all the jockeys are Munchkins, Leprechauns and Borrowers, and whilst there's nothing wrong with that at all, they are minorities of society.
sheeps

It's a minority sport cos so very few have the opportunity to take part in a hoss race.

Sport is about participation not viewing.
Dock

sheeps wrote:
It's a minority sport cos so very few have the opportunity to take part in a hoss race.

Sport is about participation not viewing.


If that's true, then riddle me this fuckface why do you go and VIEW Leeds United? Zackly. See Ive blown your argument out of the water in one swift question.
















































Knobber!
sheeps

Dock wrote:
sheeps wrote:
It's a minority sport cos so very few have the opportunity to take part in a hoss race.

Sport is about participation not viewing.


If that's true, then riddle me this fuckface why do you go and VIEW Leeds United? Zackly. See Ive blown your argument out of the water in one swift question.
















































Knobber!



Hardly

My point is from an early age to late football is available and affordable to anyone. Be it on the street, in the park or at Wembley stadium each and everyone of us can play football at some level be it for fun or monetary reward.

Hundreds of thousands of children and adults partake every week and they are just the ones registered with a club, factor in the leisure players and the numbers go through the roof.

On the viewing front you are just quoting spectator figures for the professional game, again factor in all the spectators watching at the amateur levels even down to public parks and there is no comparison.

I do admire the fitness required to navigate a creature weighing several  
tons around a course, true athletes, but horse racing is not a sport it's an elitist pastime.
sheeps

Knobber    
wotsfortea

sheeps wrote:
Dock wrote:
sheeps wrote:
It's a minority sport cos so very few have the opportunity to take part in a hoss race.

Sport is about participation not viewing.


If that's true, then riddle me this fuckface why do you go and VIEW Leeds United? Zackly. See Ive blown your argument out of the water in one swift question.
















































Knobber!



Hardly

My point is from an early age to late football is available and affordable to anyone. Be it on the street, in the park or at Wembley stadium each and everyone of us can play football at some level be it for fun or monetary reward.

Hundreds of thousands of children and adults partake every week and they are just the ones registered with a club, factor in the leisure players and the numbers go through the roof.

On the viewing front you are just quoting spectator figures for the professional game, again factor in all the spectators watching at the amateur levels even down to public parks and there is no comparison.

I do admire the fitness required to navigate a creature weighing several  
tons around a course, true athletes, but horse racing is not a sport it's an elitist pastime.



Even Maggie the dog likes a game of Football, she always bursts the ball that's the only problem.
Dock

sheeps wrote:
Dock wrote:
sheeps wrote:
It's a minority sport cos so very few have the opportunity to take part in a hoss race.

Sport is about participation not viewing.


If that's true, then riddle me this fuckface why do you go and VIEW Leeds United? Zackly. See Ive blown your argument out of the water in one swift question.
















































Knobber!



Hardly

My point is from an early age to late football is available and affordable to anyone. Be it on the street, in the park or at Wembley stadium each and everyone of us can play football at some level be it for fun or monetary reward.

Hundreds of thousands of children and adults partake every week and they are just the ones registered with a club, factor in the leisure players and the numbers go through the roof.

On the viewing front you are just quoting spectator figures for the professional game, again factor in all the spectators watching at the amateur levels even down to public parks and there is no comparison.

I do admire the fitness required to navigate a creature weighing several  
tons around a course, true athletes, but horse racing is not a sport it's an elitist pastime.


Elitist pastime? You are winding me up. I won't bite. You want me to bite but I won't. Is that why a second hand car salesman trained a horse like Red Rum? Zackly. I won't be wound. I really won't.
Forest

So the people have spoken it's CHEESEROLLING!!!!!
Dock

Forest wrote:
So the people have spoken it's CHEESEROLLING!!!!!


Yes.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Sports
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune