Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
fartcatcher

What Links (Part 7)

1. Cinnabar, Galena, Bauxite, Cassiterite,

2. Rolf Lassgard, Krister Henriksson, Kenneth Branagh

3. Grant's, Mhorr, Cuvier's, Dorcas, Thompson's

4. Augusta, Pebble Beach, St Andrews, Whistling Straits

5. Mailer debut, Burroughs novel, Crisp memoir

6. A Scanner Darkly, Minority Report, Blade Runner, Total Recall

Bonus question

7. Which company produces the most tyres?
Butts

4 - Golf couses
5 - Naked and the Dead, Naked Lunch, Naked Civil Servant
fartcatcher

5 correct. 4 - need to be a bit more specific
Plastic Man

1. Cinnabar, Galena, Bauxite, Cassiterite - Minerals

2. Rolf Lassgard, Krister Henriksson, Kenneth Branagh - a guess, but probably too obvious - actors?

3. Grant's, Mhorr, Cuvier's, Dorcas, Thompson's - Gazelles

4. Augusta, Pebble Beach, St Andrews, Whistling Straits -Golf courses

5. Mailer debut, Burroughs novel, Crisp memoir - nakedness?

6. A Scanner Darkly, Minority Report, Blade Runner, Total Recall - again a guess and probably too obvious - films?
fartcatcher

Plastic Man wrote:
1. Cinnabar, Galena, Bauxite, Cassiterite - Minerals

2. Rolf Lassgard, Krister Henriksson, Kenneth Branagh - a guess, but probably too obvious - actors?

3. Grant's, Mhorr, Cuvier's, Dorcas, Thompson's - Gazelles

4. Augusta, Pebble Beach, St Andrews, Whistling Straits -Golf courses

5. Mailer debut, Burroughs novel, Crisp memoir - nakedness?

6. A Scanner Darkly, Minority Report, Blade Runner, Total Recall - again a guess and probably too obvious - films?


1 3 and 5 right PM. 2, 4 and 6 need to be more precise. No clues yet.
Forest

6 is phillip k dick
fartcatcher

correct Forest
Forest

2- Is it something to do with Wallander
Forest

4 - Are they Links courses?
fartcatcher

2 is Wallander. 4 is golf majors in 2010.

7 anyone?
Forest

Michelin?
fartcatcher

Forest wrote:
4 - Are they Links courses?


that would have been a recursive link.
Forest

fartcatcher wrote:
Forest wrote:
4 - Are they Links courses?


that would have been a recursive link.


I know



*gets out the dictionary*
fartcatcher

Forest wrote:
fartcatcher wrote:
Forest wrote:
4 - Are they Links courses?


that would have been a recursive link.


I know



*gets out the dictionary*


it's something to do with maths
bearing

Is there room for a 'while' loop in this thread?
bearing

You'll never get number seven!
fartcatcher

7 - think smaller

Happy days t'B.
Forest

Lego?
Seal

fartcatcher wrote:
7 - think smaller

Happy days t'B.


Dinky?
fartcatcher

Forest wrote:
Lego?


correct - i was amazed
bearing

fartcatcher wrote:
Forest wrote:
Lego?


correct - i was amazed


Well done Forest, you are indeed the Quiz Queen.
Forest

bearing wrote:
fartcatcher wrote:
Forest wrote:
Lego?


correct - i was amazed


Well done Forest, you are indeed the Quiz Queen.


Aw shucks.




*curtseys*

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune