Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Fishy Tales
wotsfortea

Unwanted Christmas gifts

I have been having a sort out and on offer to swap I have the following items:-
A beautiful book titled Patricks Floriliegium , this book has been signed by Patrick Harding himself.
A mauve top.
I also have for swap a large selection of beer glasses that my husband has collected over the years.
Otley beer festival,
Deuchars,
Marston's, Stella, Carling.
Kostritzer (fuck knows where he nicked that from?).
Contact me for more details/ swaps.
Cheers.
sheeps

Re: Unwanted Christmas gifts

wotsfortea wrote:
I have been having a sort out and on offer to swap I have the following items:-
A beautiful book titled Patricks Floriliegium , this book has been signed by Patrick Harding himself.
A mauve top.
I also have for swap a large selection of beer glasses that my husband has collected over the years.
Otley beer festival,
Deuchars,
Marston's, Stella, Carling.
Kostritzer (fuck knows where he nicked that from?).
Contact me for more details/ swaps.
Cheers.


The glasses are not for swapping, buying or giving away.
Frazier Cranium

And they're not unwanted Christmas presents either, this thread is full of misleading shit, I'm out of it.
wotsfortea

Frazier Cranium wrote:
And they're not unwanted Christmas presents either, this thread is full of misleading shit, I'm out of it.

There is one that has a Leeds United autograph with it?
Nyles O Cranium

Oo oo oo, which one which one?
wotsfortea

Nyles O Cranium wrote:
Oo oo oo, which one which one?


Peter Lorimer,
John McClelland,
Colin Jackson,
Billy Bremner.
fartcatcher

wotsfortea wrote:
Nyles O Cranium wrote:
Oo oo oo, which one which one?


Peter Lorimer,
John McClelland,
Colin Jackson,
Billy Bremner.


Colin Jackson - I remember him hurdling a few dodgy tackles

I have two small plastic ducks and a book of useless inventions by Adam Hart-Davis to swap
Late Doors

Quote:
my husband has collected
   Is that what they're calling it now.
wotsfortea

fartcatcher wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
Nyles O Cranium wrote:
Oo oo oo, which one which one?


Peter Lorimer,
John McClelland,
Colin Jackson,
Billy Bremner.


Colin Jackson - I remember him hurdling a few dodgy tackles

I have two small plastic ducks and a book of useless inventions by Adam Hart-Davis to swap


Have the plastic ducks got squeakers in them?
fartcatcher

No they were to accompany the full size adult plastic duck which floats around our garden pond.

Sadly they are inherently unstable and blow over in the wind.
sheeps

Late Doors wrote:
Quote:
my husband has collected
   Is that what they're calling it now.


Collected a nice Carlsberg and a Coors Light on Sunday.
Heyho

One of our local pubs sells peroni at over £4 a pint so at that price it would seem rude not to keep those lovely tall glasses it comes in.

Sadly none of the glasses have survived our dishwasher yet.
Late Doors

sheeps wrote:
Late Doors wrote:
Quote:
my husband has collected
   Is that what they're calling it now.


Collected a nice Carlsberg and a Coors Light on Sunday.


*shakes head*

You can take the lad out Of Ponte but..........
Grind

I got a belated ice dam on my roof so now have hot, cold and really bloody cold running water in my kitchen.

Anyone want it?
sheeps

She!!!

Has broken my Otley Beer Festival glass.

I hate her!

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Fishy Tales
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune