Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> All other football
Grind

Torres to Chelsea

Doesn't seem like a great footballing move to me for any of the teams involved.

Is Drogba leaving, or are they going to play together? Strange.

Financially? Well, that's another matter.
Grind

Admittedly, there have been some games I've missed, but it seems to me that Chelsea's problem lies with delivery, not finishing.

Meireles had just started working well with Torres too - plus Gerrard is back.

Strange.
Tank Girl

50m
really?
bearing

Very strange
sheeps

Tank Girl wrote:
50m
really?


And he's been crocked a lot recently.
Forest

50million for a player who's been out of sorts for over a year now doesn't seem too bad to me.
sheeps

LATEST! LATEST! LATEST!...

From Sky Sports, commentator at the Chelsea training ground.

"A white people carrier has just driven into the complex, we couldn't see who was in it, it could have been Torres but we can't be sure"

Will my heart last the night?

Up to Liverpool, the Sky people up there have been given hot chocolate by the Liverpool staff.


NO MORE! NO MORE!
Grind

I like Carroll and he might do well, but I would suggest that he is better suited to the kinds of deliveries Joey Barton has successfully launched towards him at Newcastle.

I don't like Barton as a bloke, but he's not shabby at feeding "big dawgs" their dinner.

Carroll and Suarez for Torres? Actually a decent deal for Liverpool.
Fin

sheeps wrote:

Up to Liverpool, the Sky people up there have been given hot chocolate by the Liverpool staff.

35 million for Carroll,i believe in miracles

*shaves head and puts on white suit*
sheeps

Right, Torres, Carroll have bids for them.

No, say the clubs etc. etc.

If a player is transfered and not on the 'list' he recieves 10% of the fee. Fair lump of 50 mill. A big loss to the selling club.

"listen Nando, win win here, put a transfer request in mate, we grease the wheels, we split the 10% 50/50, big payout for you we get a bit more and your wages go up with the new contract"

"deal boss"

Repeat for deal tuther way in Geordie accent. Just a thought.
bearing

sheeps wrote:
Right, Torres, Carroll have bids for them.

No, say the clubs etc. etc.

If a player is transfered and not on the 'list' he recieves 10% of the fee. Fair lump of 50 mill. A big loss to the selling club.

"listen Nando, win win here, put a transfer request in mate, we grease the wheels, we split the 10% 50/50, big payout for you we get a bit more and your wages go up with the new contract"

"deal boss"

Repeat for deal tuther way in Geordie accent. Just a thought.


What you doing on a Thursday night?
Grind

The more I think about it, the more I like the sound of having Suarez and Carroll.

Dalgleish is no dummy.
Dock

These prices are fucking nuts. How the fucking hell is Andy Carroll woth 35 mil? David Villa isn't even worth that price and he has got to be the best centre forward in the world.

As for Torres, if he thinks that he'll win the Champions league with Chelsea I've got some magic beans to sell him the stupid Spanish twat. He is a great player, but he's not consistant enough to be worth 50 mil. NOBODY is consistant enough to be worth 50 mil. I have said it before and I will say it again, I am going right off top flight football. That is all.
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

just read up on some of Andy Carrol's controversies last night and he sounds like a fucking lunatic with a fondness for getting paralytically drunk and assaulting ex-girlfriends and members of the public

he also thinks he's got a chance with wor Cheryl Cole and that tackily declaring his love across the tabloids puts him in with a good chance

I think the slim chances of Liverpool being relegated marginally increased with this signing.


and to echo Dock - if kenny dalglish thinks Carroll is worth 35m I've got a bridge I'd like sell him
Dock

Sir Bulldog Craggwood wrote:
just read up on some of Andy Carrol's controversies last night and he sounds like a fucking lunatic with a fondness for getting paralytically drunk and assaulting ex-girlfriends and members of the public

he also thinks he's got a chance with wor Cheryl Cole and that tackily declaring his love across the tabloids puts him in with a good chance

I think the slim chances of Liverpool being relegated marginally increased with this signing.


and to echo Dock - if kenny dalglish thinks Carroll is worth 35m I've got a bridge I'd like sell him


One thing to come out of this Dawg, will be that Anfield will look very pretty with a beanstalk and a bridge in the middle of it. Every cloud eh!
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

Dock wrote:
Sir Bulldog Craggwood wrote:
just read up on some of Andy Carrol's controversies last night and he sounds like a fucking lunatic with a fondness for getting paralytically drunk and assaulting ex-girlfriends and members of the public

he also thinks he's got a chance with wor Cheryl Cole and that tackily declaring his love across the tabloids puts him in with a good chance

I think the slim chances of Liverpool being relegated marginally increased with this signing.


and to echo Dock - if kenny dalglish thinks Carroll is worth 35m I've got a bridge I'd like sell him


One thing to come out of this Dawg, will be that Anfield will look very pretty with a beanstalk and a bridge in the middle of it. Every cloud eh!



a cloud? well the giant will need somewhere to live if guess and if we have a bridge we will need a troll under it ... which takes me back to the White-Pele Rooney once more....
bearing

Grind wrote:
The more I think about it, the more I like the sound of having Suarez and Carroll.

Dalgleish is no dummy.


So they get rid of Nando and get Andy and Lou in exchange...


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> All other football
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune