Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
sheeps

This is a good un.

When did Chelsea captain England.

I will be fully aware of any Googling.

Foz.
Forest

Fuck off.
Grind

Dunno the answer - I guess someone called Chelsea - women's field hockey or similar?

Here's another weird one - which team are the current Olympic rugby champions?
fartcatcher

In a St Trinians film?
sheeps

Grind wrote:
Dunno the answer - I guess someone called Chelsea - women's field hockey or similar?

Here's another weird one - which team are the current Olympic rugby champions?


Totaly genuine question. Men's national team, it happened, if you don't know the answer just admit on here you are a thick ignorant bastard and leave it at that.
sheeps

I have an image with him in it on my office wall, with a Leeds United player attempting to take the ball from him.
Grind

Someone weird like Peter Bonetti?
Grind

I'm a thick ignorant bastard and I'll leave it at that.
sheeps

Accepted.
sheeps

Grind wrote:
Someone weird like Peter Bonetti?


No one weird.
Grind

* So it isn't Bearing or Dock.
Grind

I think I might still be a thick ignorant bastard and I'll leave it at that.
sheeps

Clue wanted?
Grind

No.
Forest

Is this netball or beach volleyball or summat?
bearing

I aint got a clue!

I do know the last olympic rugby gold medal winners though.

Ruddy French...

I also believe although I could have made this up but the American's have also won a Rugby Gold medal!  tryyryo.gif
Grind

bearing wrote:
I aint got a clue!

I do know the last olympic rugby gold medal winners though.

Ruddy French...

I also believe although I could have made this up but the American's have also won a Rugby Gold medal!  tryyryo.gif


It's the Septics, at least from what I have heard.

Can't be arsed to check, like.  
Dalek

It is a night in the pub question : think of an England captain who had this as a middle name... (I have heard this question before so know the answer)
bearing

Grind wrote:
bearing wrote:
I aint got a clue!

I do know the last olympic rugby gold medal winners though.

Ruddy French...

I also believe although I could have made this up but the American's have also won a Rugby Gold medal!  tryyryo.gif


It's the Septics, at least from what I have heard.

Can't be arsed to check, like.  


Worst quiz ever...
Dalek

Methinks it is time to put this quiz out of its misery...


Bobby Moore had Chelsea as one of his middle names.
Grind

Dalek wrote:
Methinks it is time to put this quiz out of its misery...


Bobby Moore had Chelsea as one of his middle names.


I bet he bloody well stole it.

* Errrr, allegedly.
fartcatcher

Was it Mike England?
sheeps

Dalek is the man!

Robert Frederick Chelsea Moore.

Sceptics.
bearing

sheeps wrote:


Sceptics.


No, I'm sure it was the French

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune