Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Fishual Entertainment
Forest

The Jinx

6 episode documentary/interview about super rich alleged murderer nutcase Robert Durst, did all 6 in one evening. It's a story of boy meets girl, girl disappears, boy goes on run and accidentally kills neighbour and dismembers the body, etc etc.
Incredible story that needs to be watched to be believed, think its coming to Sky Atlantic soon.
Frazier Cranium

Thanks for the tip, I will check it out, as the cool kids say.
Heyho

Just watched this. Great documentary. Let's all go to Texas, kill someone, chop them up, put them in bin bags and chuck them in the sea, go back the next day to see them all floating so take the head away and dispose of (never to be found again). Then in court plead the Texas self defence and get off with it as the damning bit of evidence would have been the gun shot in the head.

And whilst we are at it do a gang land style murder on your best female friend. All that after your wife goes missing, never to be seen again.
Dock

Heyho wrote:
Just watched this. Great documentary. Let's all go to Texas, kill someone, chop them up, put them in bin bags and chuck them in the sea, go back the next day to see them all floating so take the head away and dispose of (never to be found again). Then in court plead the Texas self defence and get off with it as the damning bit of evidence would have been the gun shot in the head.

And whilst we are at it do a gang land style murder on your best female friend. All that after your wife goes missing, never to be seen again.


So I've no need to watch it now. Jeezus Heyho. Could've done with a spoiler alert at the start of the post bud. Ta for summarising it though.
Heyho

Dock wrote:
Heyho wrote:
Just watched this. Great documentary. Let's all go to Texas, kill someone, chop them up, put them in bin bags and chuck them in the sea, go back the next day to see them all floating so take the head away and dispose of (never to be found again). Then in court plead the Texas self defence and get off with it as the damning bit of evidence would have been the gun shot in the head.

And whilst we are at it do a gang land style murder on your best female friend. All that after your wife goes missing, never to be seen again.


So I've no need to watch it now. Jeezus Heyho. Could've done with a spoiler alert at the start of the post bud. Ta for summarising it though.


Nahhh nahh nahhhh. It's not like that. It leads straight into this killing and infers the other two and you know it was him from the start. It's how the documentary is.
Frazier Cranium

You NEED to watch it just for the closing minutes of the last episode!
Heyho

Frazier Cranium wrote:
You NEED to watch it just for the closing minutes of the last episode!


*** Spoiler alert ***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyVwxmzNjHc
Forest

*SPOILERS*

Robert Durst claimed he was on meth during interviews for ‘The Jinx’

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/312841/robert-durst-the-jinx-meth/
Heyho

Forest wrote:
*SPOILERS*

Robert Durst claimed he was on meth during interviews for ‘The Jinx’

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/312841/robert-durst-the-jinx-meth/


And that's what $65m of tangible wealth gets you - a great lawyer

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Fishual Entertainment
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune