Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Leeds
Dock

Sheffield Wednesday (H) 17.08.13

Late Doors will not be providing one of his insightful match reports for this fixture as this weekend he was attending The Green Man Rock n' Roll Charabanc Extravaganza. So as he was, in the final analysis, out of his brainbox on psychedelic drugs, booze and, er, more psychedelic drugs and more booze he will be in no fit state for either a match report or finding his house keys. Normal service will be resumed after the next home fixture. That is all.
Forest

Your avatar looks like action man on his holidays.
sheeps

I went, maybe I could do a report.

*looks up score*
bearing

sheeps wrote:
I went, maybe I could do a report.

*looks up score*


Thanks for the report sheeps, succinct to the last.
bearing

Forest wrote:
Your avatar looks like action man on his holidays.


If I'm correct, Dock has the film polster for this film in his spare room.
sheeps

bearing wrote:
sheeps wrote:
I went, maybe I could do a report.

*looks up score*


Thanks for the report sheeps, succinct to the last.


It's not my best but it's up there.
Dock

sheeps wrote:
I went, maybe I could do a report.

*looks up score*


See. There it is. Right there. The Dunkirk spirit. Go on then Sheeps. What was the score?
Dock

bearing wrote:
Forest wrote:
Your avatar looks like action man on his holidays.


If I'm correct, Dock has the film polster for this film in his spare room.


Well remembered. Its not Action Man its Sam Shepard in 'Don't Come Knocking'. Great film directed by film auteur and German person Wim Wenders. Enough of this flummery. Where's Sheeps with that score?
sheeps

Still looking.
fartcatcher

McD still has more turd polishing to do, I fear.
smiling badger

Re: Sheffield Wednesday (H) 17.08.13

Dock wrote:
Late Doors will not be providing one of his insightful match reports for this fixture as this weekend he was attending The Green Man Rock n' Roll Charabanc Extravaganza. So as he was, in the final analysis, out of his brainbox on psychedelic drugs, booze and, er, more psychedelic drugs and more booze he will be in no fit state for either a match report or finding his house keys. Normal service will be resumed after the next home fixture. That is all.


What the fuck? So i pay my subscription only for LD to  use it to go off and take mind altering drugs at some festival instead of being on the terraces and writting match reports!!
Mind you, cant say i blame him..
Dock

sheeps wrote:
Still looking.


That's last weeks newspaper Sheeps, it won't be in there. You'd think in this day and age there would be some world wide service that you could get information off instantly wouldn't you. Somebody has missed a trick there.

Badge, you're subscription was collected, banked, and then blown by LD on post-match pints of pop after the Nurnberg friendly. And us as well. We also helped him blow it. But as a subscriber you will qualify for the 2014 calendar in which you get twelve monthly images of Sheeps in various stages of undress.
Grind

Dock wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Still looking.


That's last weeks newspaper Sheeps, it won't be in there. You'd think in this day and age there would be some world wide service that you could get information off instantly wouldn't you. Somebody has missed a trick there.

Badge, you're subscription was collected, banked, and then blown by LD on post-match pints of pop after the Nurnberg friendly. And us as well. We also helped him blow it. But as a subscriber you will qualify for the 2014 calendar in which you get twelve monthly images of Sheeps in various stages of undress.


Don't look at October. Just don't.
smiling badger

Dock wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Still looking.

But as a subscriber you will qualify for the 2014 calendar in which you get twelve monthly images of Sheeps in various stages of undress.


Oh, erm, cant wait, thanks.
fartcatcher

The Full Ponte
Dock

fartcatcher wrote:
The Full Ponte


23/10
Forest

fartcatcher wrote:
The Full Ponte


smiling badger

fartcatcher wrote:
The Full Ponte


Very good.
Grind has some competition!
Grind

smiling badger wrote:
fartcatcher wrote:
The Full Ponte


Very good.
Grind has some competition!


That's a fract.  
smiling badger

Grind wrote:
smiling badger wrote:
fartcatcher wrote:
The Full Ponte


Very good.
Grind has some competition!


That's a fract.  


Mmm, seems FC has no competition..
bearing

Grind wrote:
smiling badger wrote:
fartcatcher wrote:
The Full Ponte


Very good.
Grind has some competition!


That's a fract.  


Bloody hell Grind, that's abysmal.
Grind

bearing wrote:
Grind wrote:
smiling badger wrote:
fartcatcher wrote:
The Full Ponte


Very good.
Grind has some competition!


That's a fract.  


Bloody hell Grind, that's abysmal.


Guilty as charged.

The one that was deleted by the post faeries was much, much funnier.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Leeds
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune