Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
fartcatcher

Sausages

Sainsbury's sausages now 3.00 for a pack of six. That's 50p each (approx).

That's not all.

The pricing said '2 packs for 5.00'. So I asked the nearest customer service representative how much 1 pack was. He moved the price label across and behind it, there was another price label for 3.00.

I pointed out to him that it was illegal not to display the price of an article. He said it was displayed. I said 'yes but it is not visible' and then he asked me if i would fill in a complaint form.

I said no, i was happier complaining to him.

Tossers.

Off to Tesco next time.
smiling badger

Ace complaining!
As you say, Tossers..
fartcatcher

I've been to their customer service desk before. they put all the staff who are too stupid to work the tills on there.
smiling badger

Easy targets..
fartcatcher

When you're semi-retired (or partially unemployed as I prefer to call it) you have a lot more time on your hands and can afford to spend more time in supermarkets.

A few weeks ago I was getting one of those tubs of cauliflower cheese for mrs fc (can't abide the stuff myself) and couldn't see a price on it. So I asked the nearest customer service advisor how much it was.

Without looking he said 1.99. So I asked him where the price was and he pointed at a label on the front of the bottom shelf of the display unit, probably 18 inches off the ground and facing slightly downwards.

I got down on my knees  and it did indeed read 1.99. I asked him whether he could thought it reasonable that the label was displayed in such a position that anyone other a very small dwarf or a child in a pushchair could not read it without getting down onto their knees or indeed sitting on the floor.

He asked me to go to the checkout and fill in a complaint form.
Heyho

You shop in Sainsburys. How posh

Saying that Morrisons had some lovely veal burgers in the other day. And they were clearly marked with their price.
Grind

Discounted reveal?
Nyles O Cranium

I need to know what the difference between a small dwarf and a VERY small dwarf is.  In fact, I need to know why you didn't just say 'dwarf' without adding very small or indeed just small to the proceedings.
fartcatcher

Fair point NoC.

Maybe i should have said pixie rather than small dwarf.

Or elf.
Frazier Cranium

Hobbit halfbreed. sorry, 'dual heritage', would have sufficed.
Forest

Or member of the Lollipop Guild.
wotsfortea

I recently made a nice picnic pie using good quality sausages removed from their skins, chicken breast and stuffing. Layered the ingredients in a deep, loose bottom tin, lined with suet pastry.
Went down quite well.
Grind

I bet Sheeps enjoyed that.

* Sniggers. *
Heyho

wotsfortea wrote:
Went down quite well.


What down his white top?
wotsfortea

Heyho wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
Went down quite well.


What down his white top?


He has a tabard (not allowed to call them bibs),
it curls up at the bottom and stores all the scraps for later.
wotsfortea

Grind wrote:
I bet Sheeps enjoyed that.

* Sniggers. *


why?
because it had a bit of breast in it?
Grind

wotsfortea wrote:
Grind wrote:
I bet Sheeps enjoyed that.

* Sniggers. *


why?
because it had a bit of breast in it?


Ooh. I should've sniggered at that too.

* Delayed snigger. *

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune