Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
sheeps

Sandwiches

Egg mayo cannot be beaten and that is an absolute fact.

FACT!
grunt

Re: Sandwiches

sheeps wrote:
Egg mayo cannot be beaten and that is an absolute fact.

FACT!


With cress obviously.
Forest

Crisps. I'm dead sophisticated me.
Tank Girl

ugh, egg mayo. i'd have to be totally starving.
dont mind sliced hard boiled egg, salt, pepper but egg mayo, no no no.
Butts

Re: Sandwiches

sheeps wrote:
Egg mayo cannot be beaten and that is an absolute fact.

FACT!



Agree! but with salad cream, spring onion, tomato and black pepper.
Forest

Re: Sandwiches

Butts wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Egg mayo cannot be beaten and that is an absolute fact.

FACT!



Agree! but with salad cream, spring onion, tomato and black pepper.


That's almost a salad sandwich.
bearing

Heathens!
lolwarlol

Eggs= X  and X=Wrong so that translates into Original post = wrong over Sheeps = lost his marbles.

x=w
op=w
s=lm
lolwarlol

Thats science that is, i know now i'm a student.


*tries pot noodle sandwich*
Butts

Re: Sandwiches

Forest wrote:
Butts wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Egg mayo cannot be beaten and that is an absolute fact.

FACT!



Agree! but with salad cream, spring onion, tomato and black pepper.


That's almost a salad sandwich.


No lettuce though, it's an egg sandwich. I might add a dash of tabasco and/or a gherkin. A sandwich is all about the contrast in flavour and texture. The worst sandwich I've had is prawn and avocado, disgusting even after I'd added some lemon juice.
Plastic Man

As an alternative to bread, try tuna mayonnaise with chopped gherkin, wrapped in a crisp lettuce leaf freshly picked from the garden.

Divine.
Late Doors

 Sometimes i substitue the bread in a fish butty for some chips and some bits. Often i bring back the T Cake as a side dish and maybe add some mushies.
Grind

I like to substitute the sandwich for steak au poivre.
fartcatcher

They do taste better when cut diagonally
lolwarlol

sheeps

Re: Sandwiches

Butts wrote:
Forest wrote:
Butts wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Egg mayo cannot be beaten and that is an absolute fact.

FACT!



Agree! but with salad cream, spring onion, tomato and black pepper.


That's almost a salad sandwich.


No lettuce though, it's an egg sandwich. I might add a dash of tabasco and/or a gherkin. A sandwich is all about the contrast in flavour and texture. The worst sandwich I've had is prawn and avocado, disgusting even after I'd added some lemon juice.


Puff.
geoff_bell

tesco do their own variant of derrylea. i would have that in my work sandwiches. with black pepper.
Forest

Happy Birthday to the sandwich. 250 years old today!  



Invented by someone called Mr. sandwich apparently.
Grind

Did he come from Hawaii?

I had Dairy Lea once, but I'm all better now.
grunt

Forest wrote:
Happy Birthday to the sandwich. 250 years old today!  



Invented by someone called Mr. sandwich apparently.


What, they can pin it down to a particular day? And why is there no bank holiday for this?
Forest

grunt wrote:
Forest wrote:
Happy Birthday to the sandwich. 250 years old today!  



Invented by someone called Mr. sandwich apparently.


What, they can pin it down to a particular day? And why is there no bank holiday for this?


We had a street party and everything, it was ace.
grunt

What did you have, sausage rolls?
Forest

grunt wrote:
What did you have, sausage rolls?


Yes.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune