Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
Forest

Puddings

or Desserts if your posh.

Just made my favourite, Plum Crumble with double cream. It was awesome.

What's yer favourite?
wotsfortea

My favorite pudding is Sheeps.

next chocolate fudge with chocolate sauce,
sticky toffee,
treacle tart,
bread and butter pudding made with advocate and chocolate chips,
rice pudding with coconut milk and rosewater,
almond pudding,
jam roly-poly and a three tier summer fruit pavlova.
i can't eat them but i do like to make them.
Grind

My next one.
Forest

wotsfortea wrote:
My favorite pudding is Sheeps.

next chocolate fudge with chocolate sauce,
sticky toffee,
treacle tart,
bread and butter pudding made with advocate and chocolate chips,
rice pudding with coconut milk and rosewater,
almond pudding,
jam roly-poly and a three tier summer fruit pavlova.
i can't eat them but i do like to make them.



Thats the best bit
wotsfortea

Re: Puddings

Forest wrote:
or Desserts if your posh.

Just made my favourite, Plum Crumble with double cream. It was awesome.

What's yer favourite?



I take it your plums didn't fall off after all?
Forest

Re: Puddings

wotsfortea wrote:
Forest wrote:
or Desserts if your posh.

Just made my favourite, Plum Crumble with double cream. It was awesome.

What's yer favourite?



I take it your plums didn't fall off after all?


My plums are juicy and plentiful thanks to your advice. I'm looking for recipes to use them now, I made a BBQ sauce with them yesterday that got the thumbs up from everybody.
grunt

The euphemism police are circling this thread, be careful everyone.
wotsfortea

Forest wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
Forest wrote:
or Desserts if your posh.

Just made my favourite, Plum Crumble with double cream. It was awesome.

What's yer favourite?



I take it your plums didn't fall off after all?


My plums are juicy and plentiful thanks to your advice. I'm looking for recipes to use them now, I made a BBQ sauce with them yesterday that got the thumbs up from everybody.

Mix together a chocolate sponge/cake, add some cinnamon and chopped plums, bake and it makes a lovely, moist chocolate plum pudding/cake.
Dock

wotsfortea wrote:
Forest wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
Forest wrote:
or Desserts if your posh.

Just made my favourite, Plum Crumble with double cream. It was awesome.

What's yer favourite?



I take it your plums didn't fall off after all?


My plums are juicy and plentiful thanks to your advice. I'm looking for recipes to use them now, I made a BBQ sauce with them yesterday that got the thumbs up from everybody.

Mix together a chocolate sponge/cake, add some cinnamon and chopped plums, bake and it makes a lovely, moist chocolate plum pudding/cake.


So let me get this straight, mix a chocolate cake with plums then bake it. And the result is..........a chocolate plum cake. That is fucking genius that. Would you like my recipe for jam and bread?
wotsfortea

You can have it as a slice of cake or put custard on it and have a pudding.

I would love your jam and bread recipe i will swap it for my battered haddock recipe.
Dock

wotsfortea wrote:
You can have it as a slice of cake or put custard on it and have a pudding.

I would love your jam and bread recipe i will swap it for my battered haddock recipe.


*runs and hides sharpish*
carp

Bread and butter pudding, treacle sponge and custard
Late Doors

grunt wrote:
The euphemism police are circling this thread, be careful everyone.


Quote:
i will swap it for my battered haddock.


Book 'er Danno
Cutsyke

Not much of a one for puddings these days but used to love chocolate sponge with mint custard.
grunt

Late Doors wrote:
grunt wrote:
The euphemism police are circling this thread, be careful everyone.


Quote:
i will swap it for my battered haddock.


Book 'er Danno


They're sending in the choppers as we speak.
Forest

grunt wrote:
Late Doors wrote:
grunt wrote:
The euphemism police are circling this thread, be careful everyone.


Quote:
i will swap it for my battered haddock.


Book 'er Danno


They're sending in the choppers as we speak.


Will they use their truncheons?
smiling badger

Spotted Dick and Custard or Jam Rolly Polly.
Bread and Butter Pud is hard to beat too.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune