Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> All other football
Mick McCann

Promoted Sides

With Norwich 3rd, Leeds 5th and Millwall 9th in Champ and Newcastle 8th and Blackpool 9th in Prem, does it show that there's not as much difference in the quality of the leagues as pundits assert?
bearing

Yes
Forest

Well I'm glad that's sorted.
bearing

Probably the shortest thread we've had where a suitable outcome has been reached
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

NO! I disagree

i think they might be running on adrenaline and post promotion positivity for the first season up as they are also tactically a bit of a surprise package too

but come the next season without significant reinforcements they tend to fade away
bearing

Oh FFS Craggers!
Forest

Sir Bulldog Craggwood wrote:
NO! I disagree

i think they might be running on adrenaline and post promotion positivity for the first season up as they are also tactically a bit of a surprise package too

but come the next season without significant reinforcements they tend to fade away


Well I'm glad that's sorted.
fartcatcher

I think they still have trouble attracting good players at the end of their first season and often end up wasting it on dodgy foreign imports.

Hope Holloway hangs around. He's better entertainment value than all them other glum-faced bastards put together.

Sorry Clacks
sheeps

fartcatcher wrote:
I think they still have trouble attracting good players at the end of their first season and often end up wasting it on dodgy foreign imports.

Hope Holloway hangs around. He's better entertainment value than all them other glum-faced bastards put together.

Sorry Clacks


Know what you mean, Clack is a bit of a glum-faced bastard.
lebowski

sheeps wrote:
fartcatcher wrote:
I think they still have trouble attracting good players at the end of their first season and often end up wasting it on dodgy foreign imports.

Hope Holloway hangs around. He's better entertainment value than all them other glum-faced bastards put together.

Sorry Clacks


Know what you mean, Clack is a bit of a glum-faced bastard.


Post Op ?


bearing

I thought we'd cleared this up?

I now find other people posting their opinions in here...
Carp

Should have been locked posts ago. Admin on here is rubbish.
Grind

lebowski wrote:
sheeps wrote:
fartcatcher wrote:
I think they still have trouble attracting good players at the end of their first season and often end up wasting it on dodgy foreign imports.

Hope Holloway hangs around. He's better entertainment value than all them other glum-faced bastards put together.

Sorry Clacks


Know what you mean, Clack is a bit of a glum-faced bastard.


Post Op ?




You can't beat a bit of self-examination.
Late Doors

At the risk of saturating the thread with rogue opinions The finances of certain clubs may also be a factor. Hitherto established clubs may be starting to feel the pinch and sinking down the league as their home gates can not support their aspirations eg Scunny thereby leaving a gap for promoted clubs who you would assume are financially healthy, at least for the short term.
bearing

Late Doors wrote:
At the risk of saturating the thread with rogue opinions The finances of certain clubs may also be a factor. Hitherto established clubs may be starting to feel the pinch and sinking down the league as their home gates can not support their aspirations eg Scunny thereby leaving a gap for promoted clubs who you would assume are financially healthy, at least for the short term.


Right there's the definitive answer, now let us lock up in here.
Grind

Wait a minute, I've not finished my self examination yet.
grunt

Late Doors wrote:
At the risk of saturating the thread with rogue opinions The finances of certain clubs may also be a factor. Hitherto established clubs may be starting to feel the pinch and sinking down the league as their home gates can not support their aspirations eg Scunny thereby leaving a gap for promoted clubs who you would assume are financially healthy, at least for the short term.


Hitherto.

Well played.
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

grunt wrote:
Late Doors wrote:
At the risk of saturating the thread with rogue opinions The finances of certain clubs may also be a factor. Hitherto established clubs may be starting to feel the pinch and sinking down the league as their home gates can not support their aspirations eg Scunny thereby leaving a gap for promoted clubs who you would assume are financially healthy, at least for the short term.


Hitherto.

Well played.


Hitherto - always thought that sounded like she could be Geronimo's sister or a friend of Hiawatha

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> All other football
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune