Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
ashthepash

Ow do

I arrive in disguise at the suggestions of a few.

Fire away, i'm waiting to answer.
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

are you or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?

where have you been all this time?

White, Parker, Sheehan or Johnson?

Who was your favourite Ghostbuster and why?

George Galloway or Tony Benn?
Butts

Ashleeeeey.........

Crown Posada or Newcastle Arms?
Three Bulls Heads or the Percy Arms?
Spital or Trent?
What goes in a ham stotty?
ashthepash

The Serf of Craggwood wrote:
are you or have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?

where have you been all this time?

White, Parker, Sheehan or Johnson?

Who was your favourite Ghostbuster and why?

George Galloway or Tony Benn?


No

In Leeds for 3 nights last week, big do @ Yorks CCC on the Wednesday, ended up in Prohibition asking for Mondays/NO.....Dj looking at me in disgust.....I told him what I thought of his music selections as I staggered outside. still recovering....apologies to all those I txted.

Sheehan, needs to cool it at times.

the big lad

TB
ashthepash

Butts wrote:
Ashleeeeey.........

Crown Posada or Newcastle Arms?
Three Bulls Heads or the Percy Arms?
Spital or Trent?
What goes in a ham stotty?


CP

3 Bulls

trent

ham only, prefer it with pease pudding in, like. BTW, Ashley out!  
Pond Life

What was the favourite piece of clothing you had as a kid (non football related)?

What was the last single object you paid over 50 quid for?

How do you have your steak cooked?

Welcome aboard, it's a pleasure to see you here.
Mick McCann

Welcome Pash.

When and where did you first kiss a girl and did you like it?

What's the longest you've ever held your breath?

If you could invent something without having to worry about how it works, what would it be?
ashthepash

whatastripelength wrote:
Do you enjoy a good pash?

How about a pie floater?

Stubby or not stubby*



*these questions were brought to you while watching Home and Away


Don't know what it is. if it's something sexual, then there's a good chance.

Yes

Stubby
ashthepash

Pond Life wrote:
What was the favourite piece of clothing you had as a kid (non football related)?

What was the last single object you paid over 50 quid for?

How do you have your steak cooked?

Welcome aboard, it's a pleasure to see you here.


Leg warmers  

MOT Test cert.....Ds Lite (turquoize)

Medium/rare

Cheers, Pond Life
ashthepash

Papa Jo wrote:
Welcome Pash.

When and where did you first kiss a girl and did you like it?

circa '80, on the neck....I think i was doing it wrong, like. It was ok.

What's the longest you've ever held your breath?

About 1 minute 10secs

If you could invent something without having to worry about how it works, what would it be?

Jet pack backpacks. they would be ace, OR the ability to become invisible and then visible again at your choosing.

Pond Life

ashthepash

Thanks PL  

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune