One for Mick?You know you're from Leeds when.....
1. The closest thing you have to a zoo is Tropical World at Roundhay Park!
2. Your feminine side is your lass
3. You know Leeds is so brilliant they named a Castle 240 Miles away after it!
4. Dear means expensive!
5. You have bought an award winning pork pie from Wilsons
6. You heard the late Danny Freeman singing outside marks and sparks
7. Your mum is your mam Your Gran is your Nan
8. They both call Marks and Spencers, marks and sparks!!!
9. You proudly announce that Nell McAndrew is from Belle Isle
10. You have seen Zack Dingle in the Atrium
11. You think Harry Ramsdens is expensive and a rip off and that Seafarer, Skyliner, Brians, Mermaid, Wetherby Whaler or Coes are much better
12. You know the Leodis pub and the historical significance of the name
13. You know what a loiner is and you're proud to be one
14. You refer to going to the UK's 2nd financial centre and 3rd largest city by population as 'town'
15. You remember when Marks & Spencers only had one shop and it was in town
16. You call The Core or Headrow Centre or, Schofields!
17. You know you're from Leeds when you used to pay on the bus with a Ker-ching!!!
18. Your Postcode starts with LS
19. You know all the words to 'marching on together'
20. You never use the word 'the' except when writing
21. You used to see cast members of Emmerdale in't Majestyk and thought it was cool
22. You know that a Rhino isn't just a big grey animal that lives in Africa
23. You went to Garforth Comp, Boston Spa, Mount St Mary's, Cardinal Heenan, John Smeaton, Foxwood, Allerton Grange, ****burn, Cow Close, Silver Royd, Lawnswood High, Central, Thoresby, Hough Side, West Leeds or Abbey Grange
24. You have been drunk in the Pig and Whistle
25. You have seen Oasis at the Irish centre or Duchess of York!
26. You know where the Duchess of York was
27. You have been for a beer on a boat which is nowhere near any water
28. You think slightly overcast and cold is good weather
29. You love the Yorkshire Dales but hardly ever go there!
30. You don't use Black and Whites taxis cos they are too dear
31. You consider the Skyrack, Original Oak and The Taps to be a night out
32. You think Chapel Allerton is cosmopolitan
33. You would never go to Gipton, Chapeltown or Halton Moor at night or alone.
34. You still call Gregg's, Thurston's
35. You used to go ABC, Cannon and Odeon and you called it 't Pictures'
36. You know that t' ring road isn't actually a ring.
37. You dislike the fact you share an airport with Bradford.
38. You have seen some of the world's biggest artists in Roundhay Park
39. You know what the Deer Park and the Streets of Leeds are
40. Your fish and chips are cooked in lard!
41. You remember traffic on Briggate
42. You remember when the Post Office in City Square sold stamps
43. You remember green buses
44. You called Vicar Lane Bus Station the Red Bus Station
45. You called the Central Bus Station the Green Bus Station
46. You remember when we didn't have Starbucks
47. You remember the Victoria Quarter before they put a roof on it and it was called Queen Victoria Street
48. You remember when Woolworths was in Briggate
49. You went to the Bank and bought alcohol
50. You call everyone love
51. You remember the Evening Post newspaper seller telling everyone he was having a terrible day , and he sold the 'Green Final' on Saturdays
52. You call going to the swimming pool going to the baths
53. You put milk in the cup first when making a pot of tea
54. You remember when Jacomellis was the height of sophistication
55. You can remember a bar called Amnesia!!!
56. You bought your records from Scene & Heard or Kennedys
57. You remember the Bar-celona in Kirkstall - before they changed it to become shops - you may even still call it 'The Star & Garter'
58. Both Bradford and Pudsey have a 'D' in them but you pronounce them as if they are a 'T'
59. You pronounce Harrogate as 'arrygot' (It's residents call it Harrow-Gate)
60. As a child you once sat on the Town Hall lions, and really believed the story you were told, that they came alive at night when no one was watching.