Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
Fin

Name the girl

1. Waits at the window wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door.

2. Hitch hiked her way cross the USA, plucked her eyebrows on the way.

3. She invented medicinal compound.

4. Your lips feel like winter, your skin has turned to white.

5. She got a police bike, she got a turned up nose.

6. Thought she was a woman but she was another man.

7. Words mean so little when you look up and smile.

8. But I heard you let that little friend of mine take off your party dress.

9. I just gotta talk to her, I'll only keep her a while.

10. What'll you do when you get lonely and nobody waiting by your side.
sheeps

Is the first one that lass outta that Beatles song ?
sheeps

3. Lilly the Pink
Fin

sheeps wrote:
Is the first one that lass outta that Beatles song ?

Will need a bit more than that i'm afraid

3 Lilly the Pink = correct
sheeps

Finbar wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Is the first one that lass outta that Beatles song ?

Will need a bit more than that i'm afraid

3 Lilly the Pink = correct


She was leaving home.
Forest

1 Eleanor Rigby?

5 Blue Jean

9 Sylvia Avery
sheeps

Forest wrote:
1 Eleanor Rigby?

5 Blue Jean

9 Sylvia Avery


Yes that's her, Eleanor Rigby.

She was leaving home by the way it was just not mentioned in the lyrics.
bigbone

8.Alison
bearing

Is number 6 Seal?
Fin

Forest wrote:
1 Eleanor Rigby?

5 Blue Jean

9 Sylvia Avery


All correct,Forest
bearing

No 2. is Holly
Fin

bigbone wrote:
8.Alison

Correct,bigbone
bearing

Finbar wrote:
bigbone wrote:
8.Alison

Correct,bigbone


Is mine correct?
Fin

bearing wrote:
Finbar wrote:
bigbone wrote:
8.Alison

Correct,bigbone


Is mine correct?

No number 6 is not Seal




ok 2 Holly -correct Bearing
bearing

*skips*

Is number 6. Foo then?
Fin

bearing wrote:
*skips*

Is number 6. Foo then?

I'm not even going to respond to that post



     *Damn*
Grind

6 is Loretta Martin? Beatles, anyway.

I think all the other ones I should've got have, err, already been got, like.
Fin

Grind wrote:
6 is Loretta Martin? Beatles, anyway.

I think all the other ones I should've got have, err, already been got, like.


6 Correct,Grind
Pond Life

10. Layla.
Pond Life

sheeps wrote:
3. Lilly the Pink


No.1 the day i was born. Fact.
Fin

Pond Life wrote:
10. Layla.

10 Correct,PL
Pond Life

5. She got a police bike, she got a turned up nose.

I need more help with this one. Did she perhaps ride the bike near the Chapel Viaduct?
Fin

Pond Life wrote:
5. She got a police bike, she got a turned up nose.

I need more help with this one. Did she perhaps ride the bike near the Chapel Viaduct?

Forest has already got 5
Pond Life

Do you want to double check it? He lies a lot.
Forest

Pond Life wrote:
Do you want to double check it? He lies a lot.


Its true, I have an O level in lying.
Tank Girl

are these all got?
Fin

Re: Name the girl

Finbar wrote:
1. Waits at the window wearing the face that she keeps in a jar by the door.

2. Hitch hiked her way cross the USA, plucked her eyebrows on the way.

3. She invented medicinal compound.

4. Your lips feel like winter, your skin has turned to white.

5. She got a police bike, she got a turned up nose.

6. Thought she was a woman but she was another man.

7. Words mean so little when you look up and smile.

8. But I heard you let that little friend of mine take off your party dress.

9. I just gotta talk to her, I'll only keep her a while.

10. What'll you do when you get lonely and nobody waiting by your side.

No TG  4 & 7 still to get
sheeps

4. Our lass ?
Fin

sheeps wrote:
4. Our lass ?


4 Our Lass - Corre no hang on Wrong



clue The singer has changed his name at least 3 times
Tank Girl

7 is that gilbert o'sullivan one -  Claire

thanks for that, i now cannot get it out of my head.
sheeps

Tank Girl wrote:
7 is that gilbert o'sullivan one -  Claire

thanks for that, i now cannot get it out of my head.


You will,

In a little while from now.
Fin

Tank Girl wrote:
7 is that gilbert o'sullivan one -  Claire

thanks for that, i now cannot get it out of my head.


7 Correct TG  you're welcome
sheeps

Finbar wrote:
sheeps wrote:
4. Our lass ?


4 Our Lass - Corre no hang on Wrong



clue The singer has changed his name at least 3 times



4. Sexy M F ?
Fin

sheeps wrote:
Finbar wrote:
sheeps wrote:
4. Our lass ?


4 Our Lass - Corre no hang on Wrong



clue The singer has changed his name at least 3 times



4. Sexy M F ?

No not Prince,think of your opposite
sheeps

It is our lass then.

Hard Headed Woman.
bearing

Is it Shakin' Stevens?
Fin

bearing wrote:
Is it Shakin' Stevens?

No but it might be his brother
Grind

Cat Stevens - some song by him.

I'd have to Google, so I won't.

Ms Moon River?
Fin

Grind wrote:
Cat Stevens - some song by him.

I'd have to Google, so I won't.

Ms Moon River?


It is a Cat Stevens song
Grind

Is it Fatima?
Fin

Grind wrote:
Is it Fatima?


no

clue Lady -
Grind

Penelope.
bearing

Finbar wrote:
Grind wrote:
Is it Fatima?


no

clue Lady -


Godiva
Pond Life

Lady Jane
Fin

Penelope no
Godiva no
Jane no
Pond Life

Its derby-d'urban er.....D something. I dont want to be a google cheat like Forest.
fartcatcher

Darbanville?

cat stevens ??  

shit record???

too many question marks????
Fin

fartcatcher wrote:
Darbanville?

cat stevens ??  

shit record???

too many question marks????

4 Correct,fartcatcher
bearing

Correct there was too many question marks?
sheeps

He also did Sad Lisa.
bearing

sheeps wrote:
He also did Sad Lisa.


Biblically?

*wonders if that should be Koranically*
Forest

Pond Life wrote:
Its derby-d'urban er.....D something. I dont want to be a google cheat like Forest.


I don't come on here to be insulted you know.

I can talk to the wife for that.
bearing

I always thought insults weren't true?
Forest

bearing wrote:
I always thought insults weren't true?


I'm not answering that on the grounds that I may incriminate myself.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune