Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
grunt

Name Leeds 100 greatest players

..as voted for by the fans

http://www.sporcle.com/games/LUFCMadferret/leedstop100unofficial

I got 51  
Grind

Just #51?

That looks pretty tricky.
grunt

Yes, it's a bit of a low score I think but I hate being timed. I would have got anything up to 54 but for that.
Grind

grunt wrote:
Yes, it's a bit of a low score I think but I hate being timed. I would have got anything up to 54 but for that.


I didn't get Danny Mills either.

I got to 53, but definitely missed about four because of piss-poor spelling.

I did omit some absolute humdingers. #8, 9 and 13 for example.  
Grind

Where was Frank Strandli?
fartcatcher

60

Ray Hankin?
Phil Masinga?

No Thomas Brolin?
Grind

I got hung up trying to spell Albert Johane, err, Johann.

The one from Timbuctu.

I was sure I put Chris Whyte down too.

I think the list might say more about when it was compiled, although I should've got into the sixties, even with the fifteen minute time limit.  
Forest

56 for me.

If you only type the surname it recognises it which helps, unless trying to spell haselbank Hasslebank Hasselbaink
Grind

Forest wrote:
56 for me.

If you only type the surname it recognises it which helps, unless trying to spell haselbank Hasslebank Hasselbaink


Yes, it took me at least a minute to get that one right.  

Didn't realise you could get away with surnames only.  

* Bugger. *
fartcatcher

there was a few in there i'd never heard of.

and i'm one of the over 50 club.

I may try it again and see if i do better next time.
Grind

fartcatcher wrote:
there was a few in there i'd never heard of.

and i'm one of the over 50 club.

I may try it again and see if i do better next time.


Well, I hope I might remember Allan Clarke, Jack Charlton and Lucas Radebe the second time around.  
sheeps

I'm hoping Kevin Hird is in there.
Forest

sheeps wrote:
I'm hoping Kevin Hird is in there.


No Butterworth either.

Wilbur Cush? Great name.
Grind

Grenville Hair is still my favourite.

Apparently he was a half-decent footballer too.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune