Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
lebowski

Milk and Honey - Soho

Milk & Honey, the Soho bar and member's club owned by Jonathan Downey, has been awarded the title of "Best Bar in the World" by Drinks International magazine.

So, City slickers, anyone been , and if so, why is it the best bar in the world ?

Are the drinks free or something ?
Dock

Re: Milk and Honey - Soho

lebowski wrote:
Milk & Honey, the Soho bar and member's club owned by Jonathan Downey, has been awarded the title of "Best Bar in the World" by Drinks International magazine.

So, City slickers, anyone been , and if so, why is it the best bar in the world ?

Are the drinks free or something ?


Bet Sir Bullingdon has been to this place. Carousing cad that he is.
Pond Life

I have no idea, never been, not likely too.
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

Re: Milk and Honey - Soho

Dock wrote:
lebowski wrote:
Milk & Honey, the Soho bar and member's club owned by Jonathan Downey, has been awarded the title of "Best Bar in the World" by Drinks International magazine.

So, City slickers, anyone been , and if so, why is it the best bar in the world ?

Are the drinks free or something ?


Bet Sir Bullingdon has been to this place. Carousing cad that he is.


members club - I wouldnt be seen dead there
Dock

Re: Milk and Honey - Soho

Sir Bulldog Craggwood wrote:
Dock wrote:
lebowski wrote:
Milk & Honey, the Soho bar and member's club owned by Jonathan Downey, has been awarded the title of "Best Bar in the World" by Drinks International magazine.

So, City slickers, anyone been , and if so, why is it the best bar in the world ?

Are the drinks free or something ?


Bet Sir Bullingdon has been to this place. Carousing cad that he is.


members club - I wouldnt be seen dead there


*tries to remember Groucho Marx quote about members clubs*
sheeps

Re: Milk and Honey - Soho

Dock wrote:
Sir Bulldog Craggwood wrote:
Dock wrote:
lebowski wrote:
Milk & Honey, the Soho bar and member's club owned by Jonathan Downey, has been awarded the title of "Best Bar in the World" by Drinks International magazine.

So, City slickers, anyone been , and if so, why is it the best bar in the world ?

Are the drinks free or something ?


Bet Sir Bullingdon has been to this place. Carousing cad that he is.


members club - I wouldnt be seen dead there


*tries to remember Groucho Marx quote about members clubs*


Summat about, he wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would have him as a member.
Fin

Re: Milk and Honey - Soho

sheeps wrote:
Dock wrote:
Sir Bulldog Craggwood wrote:
Dock wrote:
lebowski wrote:
Milk & Honey, the Soho bar and member's club owned by Jonathan Downey, has been awarded the title of "Best Bar in the World" by Drinks International magazine.

So, City slickers, anyone been , and if so, why is it the best bar in the world ?

Are the drinks free or something ?


Bet Sir Bullingdon has been to this place. Carousing cad that he is.


members club - I wouldnt be seen dead there


*tries to remember Groucho Marx quote about members clubs*


Summat about, he wouldn't want to be a member of a club that would have him as a member.

It's like he was in the room
Pond Life

My fave Groucho Marx story is the one when he was asked to remove his daughter from the swimming pool. It was a restricted pool (white Christians only) Marx says "She is only half Jewish, can she not go in up to her waist?".
Fin

From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it.
Groucho Marx

A hospital bed is a parked taxi with the meter running.
Groucho Marx

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune