Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
smiling badger

LUFC Trivia..

Born in Northern Ireland in 1973. Played Full Back/Midfield. Promoted to first team football 93/94 season but released in the summer of 94.
What is this players name?
Grind

Re: LUFC Trivia..

smiling badger wrote:
Born in Northern Ireland in 1973. Played Full Back/Midfield. Promoted to first team football 93/94 season but released in the summer of 94.
What is this players name?


Heh, heh.  
smiling badger

Mmm, i see that this question is proving a little difficult.
Go on then i'll let you Google it if it helps make it easier for you.

And no Grind, it isnt Heh Heh.
Plastic Man

I tried googling the answer, but it directed me to some bizarre website aimed at gibbering, inane idiots who like fishtanks.

I'm not likely to find the answer there.
bearing

Plastic Man wrote:
I tried googling the answer, but it directed me to some bizarre website aimed at gibbering, inane idiots who like fishtanks.

I'm not likely to find the answer there.


Oh no, we need to help those unfortunate souls who fall into the trap. They could be stuck going round in circles for eternity (or until the domain runs out again)
bearing

The Gary O'Hara thread suggests Gary O'Hara as a possible answer.
Grind

bearing wrote:
The Gary O'Hara thread suggests Gary O'Hara as a possible answer.


Never heard of him.

Must be someone else.
Forest

Is it Peter Schmeichel?
Grind

Or a viaduct?
Plastic Man

Can I have a p please Bob?
bearing

Stockport

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune