Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Fishy Tales
Frazier Cranium

Latest (e) book

Much as I love it here, I don't want to offend or risk the wrath of any more-senior or activist Reggies so thought the politest thing to do would be to ask before shamelessly trying to promote it    

I have a new ebook out and someone has made what I think is a great little video ad for it too.
Grind

Sounds like a load of bollocks to me.

Let's see it then.  
Nyles O Cranium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AawmDr-a9Kc

Sorry to wake anyone up
Grind

That's well good that is.  

Once I remember where I've hidden the bloody Kindle (glares at wife), I'll be all over it.
Grind

She was well fit, that Christine Keeler.
Grind

Just put a linky up on the LeedsMad site.
fartcatcher

Like it a lot even though it has put me off Joanne Whalley for life.

Is it also available as a 'book' for those of us still in the 20th Century?
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

Re: Latest (e) book

Frazier Cranium wrote:
Much as I love it here, I don't want to offend or risk the wrath of any more-senior or activist Reggies so thought the politest thing to do would be to ask before shamelessly trying to promote it    

I have a new ebook out and someone has made what I think is a great little video ad for it too.


please stop it! it's something to be proud of and don't bother trying to hide your lamp beneath the bushel and all that. Of course we are interested if you have a book out
Heyho

I was impressed by the quality of the video!!!
Frazier Cranium

Re: Latest (e) book

Sir Bulldog Craggwood wrote:
Frazier Cranium wrote:
Much as I love it here, I don't want to offend or risk the wrath of any more-senior or activist Reggies so thought the politest thing to do would be to ask before shamelessly trying to promote it    

I have a new ebook out and someone has made what I think is a great little video ad for it too.


please stop it! it's something to be proud of and don't bother trying to hide your lamp beneath the bushel and all that. Of course we are interested if you have a book out


It was said with a bit of jesting involved, m'lud but sometimes it's a v fine line between spreading the word on here in a civilised, respectful way and being a brazen, self-absorbed, shameless twonk.  I remember when I first joined the other place years ago, I dived in by promoting a book and not even saying hello

I think the video is ace and I can say that with sincerity as I didn't have anything to do with its making.  The book of course is something the reader should decide on but I know I enjoyed reading the opening chapter to an audience in Beeston a few months ago.  

Sorry FC, it's on;y available as an ebook and not a paperback.  I'm trying to progress my 'career' and tbh I couldn't be arsed trying to schmooze any publishers since my last one went bust.  They can come to me, I'm busy trying to write stuff
fartcatcher

I asked for one of these Kindle things from the people i share the house with last Christmas, but they declined as they said I would break it.

Harsh but true.
Nyles O Cranium

You can get free Kindle apps for compootas and the like.
Grind

I think I've downloaded it.

Might even have paid for the fecker too.  
Frazier Cranium



Thanks, it is worth it, honest.
bearing

Grind wrote:
I think I've downloaded it.

Might even have paid for the fecker too.  


I've tried to steal it from somewhere but it seems I'll have to pay.  
Frazier Cranium

Go on then

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Fishy Tales
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune