Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
fartcatcher

Joes

Usual stuff

Running low on prizes. Hope no-one is going to be too disappointed

[img][/img]
Grind

2 Hey Joe
5 Joanna (wouldity would) Lumley
12 Joe 90
14 Joe Kinnear
15 Presumably Joe Frazier?

Some other Joe types.
Grind

10 Must be Jose Cuervo?
Grind

17 Joanne Whalley?
Grind

9 Joe Root
Forest

10. Jojoba?
18. Joe Bloggs?
3. Fritzl
6. Joe vs The Volcano
13. Pope Joe
Grind

I guess the pope is Ratzinger?
Forest

15. Joanna Page
16. Joe Frazier
4. JK Rowling
fartcatcher

Missing answers

7.Joe Cocker - graavl voiced rock sexagenarian
8.Jo Frost (supernanny)
10. Jo Malone - perfume?
11. Joey Barton - footballer unemployed and professional arse
12. Joe McEldry - teenage X factor crooner
13. Joey Essex? - thick bastard of TOWIE

I declare a draw between Forest and Grind.

Sudden death play off penalty shoot out question

Which day are the bins emptied in Birdingbury?
bearing

Monday
Grind

Tuesday.

Unless Monday's a bank Holiday, in which case it's Wednesday (which we all know is Thursday).
bearing

Grind wrote:
Tuesday.

Unless Monday's a bank Holiday, in which case it's Wednesday (which we all know is Thursday).


Oh of course, didn't add my Bank Holiday caveat, Saturdays in the case of the Bankage.
fartcatcher

come on Forest!

time's running out  
Grind

Friday then.
Grind

And don't you go telling me anything council-related ever happens at the weekend, because I won't believe you.  
bearing

Grind wrote:
And don't you go telling me anything council-related ever happens at the weekend, because I won't believe you.  


Ours work Saturday if there is a Bank Holiday.
Grind

bearing wrote:
Grind wrote:
And don't you go telling me anything council-related ever happens at the weekend, because I won't believe you.  


Ours work Saturday if there is a Bank Holiday.


Them is proper mental.

* Or they're on time and a half? *
Forest

fartcatcher wrote:
come on Forest!

time's running out  


Brown bin or green bin?
bearing

Forest wrote:
fartcatcher wrote:
come on Forest!

time's running out  


Brown bin or green bin?


Really? It'll be alternating weeks on the same day you eejit. Monday by the way.  

Bet he'll have a blue bin too.
fartcatcher

We have a black bin (general rubbish), a green bin (green stuff) and a black bin with a blue lid (glass, plastic and paper)

Weeks 1,3,5 etc the black bins are collected

Weeks 2,4,6 etc both the green bin and the black bin with the blue lid are collected.

Hope this helps.  
bearing

Told you there would be some blue binnage.

Monday by the way folks, did I win yet?
bearing

I'll start the countdown FC.

10
Forest

fartcatcher wrote:
We have a black bin (general rubbish), a green bin (green stuff) and a black bin with a blue lid (glass, plastic and paper)

Weeks 1,3,5 etc the black bins are collected

Weeks 2,4,6 etc both the green bin and the black bin with the blue lid are collected.

Hope this helps.  


Is this another quiz? What do I win?
fartcatcher

The answer is Wednesday.

As no-one got it right, then no prizes will be awarded.
bearing

Wednesdays! What kind of a day is that then?

Bet he made it up just to keep the prize himself.
Late Doors

't all happens Wednesday i tell thee
fartcatcher

bearing wrote:
Wednesdays! What kind of a day is that then?

Bet he made it up just to keep the prize himself.


I'll save the packet of aniseed flavoured biscuits, 10m of Cat-5 cable and a rubber shaped like a hedgehog until next time.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Quiz bit
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune