Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Clean the tank
Foo Whiter

Is....

Live Chat returning tomorrow for the football in a virtual terrace stylee?
Forest

Yes, bearings sorting it.
geoff_bell

brilliant. for the leeds rhinos match? that sounds fantastic!
bearing

Re: Is....

Foo Whiter wrote:
Live Chat returning tomorrow for the football in a virtual terrace stylee?


Might do, depends on the children and whether they are going to behave.
geoff_bell

or at the match
sheeps

Re: Is....

bearing wrote:
Foo Whiter wrote:
Live Chat returning tomorrow for the football in a virtual terrace stylee?


Might do, depends on the children and whether they are going to behave.



Listen at her.


Put it on if Foo want's it on.
Foo Whiter

Re: Is....

sheeps wrote:
bearing wrote:
Foo Whiter wrote:
Live Chat returning tomorrow for the football in a virtual terrace stylee?


Might do, depends on the children and whether they are going to behave.



Listen at her.


Put it on if Foo want's it on.


Ta Sheep's although I won't forgive you for your sig!
Carp

Re: Is....

Foo Whiter wrote:
I won't forgive you for your sig!


He's sheep warri'ing...Geddit...a play on....Oh sod it.
sheeps

Re: Is....

Carp wrote:
Foo Whiter wrote:
I won't forgive you for your sig!


He's sheep warri'ing...Geddit...a play on....Oh sod it.




Goddit
Foo Whiter

Where is it ?
Carp

Where is it then? I haven't got all day. Got a room to paint yer knows.
Carp

Is it open? If so, where is it?
Forest

*Rings complaints dept*
Fin

Carp

If we don't win this game it's bearing's fault.    
bearing

I've not been in today so tough titties!
Fin

Put some cream on them
Carp

and put them through a mangle
bearing

I never said I'd open it.
Carp

*ignores bearing*

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Clean the tank
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune