Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Clean the tank
Forest

How come...

It always says 'Log in to check your private messages' then I log in and there isn't any messages.
grunt

Re: How come...

Forest wrote:
It always says 'Log in to check your private messages' then I log in and there isn't any messages.


Must be broke.
Forest

Re: How come...

grunt wrote:
Forest wrote:
It always says 'Log in to check your private messages' then I log in and there isn't any messages.


Must be broke.


I'm going to log out and try it again
grunt

Re: How come...

Forest wrote:
grunt wrote:
Forest wrote:
It always says 'Log in to check your private messages' then I log in and there isn't any messages.


Must be broke.


I'm going to log out and try it again


Don't log in as bearing, he only gets abusive ones.
Forest

Re: How come...

grunt wrote:
Forest wrote:
grunt wrote:
Forest wrote:
It always says 'Log in to check your private messages' then I log in and there isn't any messages.


Must be broke.


I'm going to log out and try it again


Don't log in as bearing, he only gets abusive ones.


Still not working.

Gonna try it again.
Forest

Getting fed up now.

*logs out*
Forest

Still not working
bearing

Try again.
Forest

bearing wrote:
Try again.


Been doing it all day its knackered. But Ill do it again for you.

*logs out*
Forest

Its still not working
fartcatcher

i don't get the message. I mean that specifically rather than generally.

Is it because i stay logged in all the time?
Fin

Does it not just mean you have to be logged in to access the pm facility whether you have a message or not?
bearing

Is it working now?
Foo Whiter

I checked mine there was a message from t'bearing telling me & everyone else apart from Forest not to pm forest as....

Sorry I've said too much
Forest

Panic over Bearings fixed it.
bearing

If I give you my number can you text me five minutes before you log in?

*fabricates rod for back*
Forest

bearing wrote:
If I give you my number can you text me five minutes before you log in?

*fabricates rod for back*


That would be great, you deserve a medal for all the hard work you've put in on this.
sheeps

Forest wrote:
bearing wrote:
If I give you my number can you text me five minutes before you log in?

*fabricates rod for back*


That would be great, you deserve a medal for all the hard work you've put in on this.


He's only sat on his fat arse punching keys.
Carp

The Search function is broken too.

I entered Charles Dickens in the "Search by Author" box and nothing came back....Well that's clearly wrong.
Forest

sheeps wrote:
Forest wrote:
bearing wrote:
If I give you my number can you text me five minutes before you log in?

*fabricates rod for back*


That would be great, you deserve a medal for all the hard work you've put in on this.


He's only sat on his fat arse punching keys.


As a matter of fact its stopped working not long after I posted that, I wasn't going to say owt but now you've brought it up.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Clean the tank
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune