Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Carp

Hello

Been viewing for a few days......Leeds fan since 68....And off the pop atm.....What more can I say?
Forest

Ey up Carp and welcome to the tank
sheeps

You can say owt you want.

Welcome Carpster.

If Rick Stein were to cook you what sauce / salad would you prefer ?

1st memory of a Leeds game.

What are your views on turn ups on traaaasers.
Carp

sheeps wrote:
You can say owt you want.

Welcome Carpster.

If Rick Stein were to cook you what sauce / salad would you prefer ?

1st memory of a Leeds game.

What are your views on turn ups on traaaasers.


I'm a chef, so Rick cando his thing, but I reckon I can do better

League cup final is my first memory.

I don't wear trousers if I can help it. Bit of a struggle doing the Waccoe in a skirt and no top on a windy day.
Plastic Man

Welcome - I'm delighted that you've taken the plunge and joined in.

Carp - is that a reference to fishing or complaining?

Or poor spelling?
sheeps

Carp wrote:
sheeps wrote:
You can say owt you want.

Welcome Carpster.

If Rick Stein were to cook you what sauce / salad would you prefer ?

1st memory of a Leeds game.

What are your views on turn ups on traaaasers.


I'm a chef, so Rick cando his thing, but I reckon I can do better

League cup final is my first memory.

I don't wear trousers if I can help it. Bit of a struggle doing the Waccoe in a skirt and no top on a windy day.



oo oo oo free meals.

Good first memory, T.C. a local lad round my parts got the winner.

Are you a lass ?
Carp

Plastic Man wrote:
Welcome - I'm delighted that you've taken the plunge and joined in.

Carp - is that a reference to fishing or complaining?

Or poor spelling?


It's a reference to my Favourite author, and a poor attempt on humour...Carp / Garp Jhn Irving
grunt

Good evening and welcome.

Are you a propah straight up southerner?

Can you do a fingers in mouth type whistle?

Wham or Spandau Ballet?
Carp

grunt wrote:
Good evening and welcome.

Are you a propah straight up southerner?

Can you do a fingers in mouth type whistle?

Wham or Spandau Ballet?


Kings of Leon / Muse  / Arctic Monkeys etc fo me........Sticks fingers in mouth and still can't whistle
sheeps

Wham.
Carp

sheeps wrote:
Wham.


Bam thank you mam?
sheeps

Carp wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Wham.


Bam thank you mam?


Sweet.
grunt

Carp wrote:


Kings of Leon / Muse  / Arctic Monkeys etc fo me........Sticks fingers in mouth and still can't whistle


It's not easy, I kind of can but it's rather feeble and wouldn't stop a taxi.

grunt

sheeps wrote:
Wham.


SERIOUSLY? WHAM? OMG!
Carp

grunt wrote:
Carp wrote:


Kings of Leon / Muse  / Arctic Monkeys etc fo me........Sticks fingers in mouth and still can't whistle


It's not easy, I kind of can but it's rather feeble and wouldn't stop a taxi.



Have you tried laying in the road?
grunt

Carp wrote:
grunt wrote:
Carp wrote:


Kings of Leon / Muse  / Arctic Monkeys etc fo me........Sticks fingers in mouth and still can't whistle


It's not easy, I kind of can but it's rather feeble and wouldn't stop a taxi.



Have you tried laying in the road?




I can't see how that would make it easier to whistle, but I'll have a go and report back.
Pond Life

Carp hello and welcome. Glad you took the plunge.

If you want your own rank please ask.

What sort of chef are you? (don't say a good one) Specialities?

Grayson, is he any good? (not Larry)

Where was your last holiday?

Last book you read?
Late Doors

Carp.  

How's the world according to you then.
Glad you're here.
lebowski

Welcome Carp.
Seal

Hello Carp.

Do you think we need a fishing section on here?
Mick McCann

Carp wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Wham.


Bam thank you mam?


Welcome Carp, do you know which piece of popular music that phrase is most widely associated with?

As a chef do you own a microwave and, if so, how often do you use it?
bearing

sheeps wrote:
Carp wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Wham.


Bam thank you mam?


Sweet.


Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
And the man at the back said
Everyone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said
Boy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz

Ow yam doing Carp moite?

Crucian or Leather?

What are you like at walking?
Pond Life

Duck butter or Shea butter?
Fin

Welcome Carp(dont tell them your sane)


Suffragette city
aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh wham bam thank you mam
Carp

Late Doors wrote:
Carp.  

How's the world according to you then.
Glad you're here.


Do I know you?  My world is fine thanks, except that the Cider House Rules more than a little too often
Carp

bearing wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Carp wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Wham.


Bam thank you mam?


Sweet.


Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
And the man at the back said
Everyone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said
Boy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz

Ow yam doing Carp moite?

Crucian or Leather?

What are you like at walking?


Well I grew up on a 70's diet of Bowie and glam, hence the wam bam thingy.....Was never too keen on Sweet, then got in to the Clash and Steel Pulse and the Rock against Race scene......I am quite good at walking.....Not sure what the criteria for judging it is. I am also ok at breathing and scratcing my balls.
bearing

Good at walking hey, I've added you to the list for the Pennine Way next year then.
smiling badger

Hello and welcome to the tank .
Favourite Clash song?
Favourite all time Leeds player ?
Good at breathing and scratching your balls hey?
( I think we have a proper live wire here)
Carp

smiling badger wrote:
Hello and welcome to the tank .
Favourite Clash song?
Favourite all time Leeds player ?
Good at breathing and scratching your balls hey?
( I think we have a proper live wire here)


Thanks
Rock the Casbah
Billy
Carp

bearing wrote:
Good at walking hey, I've added you to the list for the Pennine Way next year then.


Sounds a good plan......Get a group together and I am up for it
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

welcome geezer!!!  
sheeps

Carp wrote:
bearing wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Carp wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Wham.


Bam thank you mam?


Sweet.


Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
And the man at the back said
Everyone attack and it turned into a ballroom blitz
And the girl in the corner said
Boy, I wanna warn ya, it'll turn into a ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz, ballroom blitz
Ballroom blitz

Ow yam doing Carp moite?

Crucian or Leather?

What are you like at walking?


Well I grew up on a 70's diet of Bowie and glam, hence the wam bam thingy.....Was never too keen on Sweet, then got in to the Clash and Steel Pulse and the Rock against Race scene......I am quite good at walking.....Not sure what the criteria for judging it is. I am also ok at breathing and scratcing my balls.


You are a lass then ?
ashthepash

Welcome Carp.

Tel us your most favourite meal that you've cooked and one you've eaten as a punter in a restaurant.

Fave take away?
sheeps

Carps gone.


*is sad*
bearing

sheeps wrote:
Carps gone.


*is sad*


Seal

Carpe done one

*attempts Latin pun again   *
bearing

Has he gone fishing?
smiling badger

bearing wrote:
Has he gone fishing?


He's gone all Koi on us hasnt he.
Grind

You should've seen the one that got away though.

Hey up Carpster.
Plastic Man

smiling badger wrote:
bearing wrote:
Has he gone fishing?


He's gone all Koi on us hasnt he.


You're not codding.
Forest

Plastic Man wrote:
smiling badger wrote:
bearing wrote:
Has he gone fishing?


He's gone all Koi on us hasnt he.


You're not codding.


I hope eel come back.
Pond Life

Forest wrote:
Plastic Man wrote:
smiling badger wrote:
bearing wrote:
Has he gone fishing?


He's gone all Koi on us hasnt he.


You're not codding.


I hope eel come back.


Whale meet again.
bearing

Think I may perch up here a while and see if he comes back.
smiling badger

bearing wrote:
Think I may perch up here a while and see if he comes back.


Any sightings ? Or do you think that he has been scared away ?
Grind

Just the usual random carp posting.
smiling badger

And not very often either.
bearing

smiling badger wrote:
bearing wrote:
Think I may perch up here a while and see if he comes back.


Any sightings ? Or do you think that he has been scared away ?


I've just seen him!

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune