Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Sports
smiling badger

Handball

Saw lots of this on TV in Sweden.
They are nuts about it. Looks like they are playing Basket ball except you have goals and throw the ball.
Quite entertaining to watch.
Pond Life

Do their shoes squeak on the floor?

Is there a keeper?

Is it male and female?

What colour does the ref wear?

Are they basketball shorts? Football shorts? Volleyball pants?
Grind

What happens if they kick the ball?
Late Doors

Do they wear Gloves ? Forearm pads ?
smiling badger

Pond Life wrote:
Do their shoes squeak on the floor?

Is there a keeper?

Is it male and female?

What colour does the ref wear?

Are they basketball shorts? Football shorts? Volleyball pants?


Yes, there is a keeper
What i saw was all male.
Ref was in black, i think.
Football shorts.
Keeper wears gloves and pads.
Carp

I have watched this game. They are really in to it in the Balkans. I have to admit I don't get it.
smiling badger

Just throw a ball into the oppsite teams net.
A bit like football but you cant kick it.
Grind

smiling badger wrote:
Just throw a ball into the oppsite teams net.
A bit like football but you cant kick it.


Except the goalkeeper, presumably.  
bearing

From what I remember the goalkeepers do lots of starjumps
Grind

bearing wrote:
From what I remember the goalkeepers do lots of starjumps


It's a wonder Neville Southall didn't try his, errr, hand at it then.
Pond Life

Maradona more like. The cunt.
Carp

Pond Life wrote:
cunt.


That's twice today toilet mouth,

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Sports
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune