Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
carp

Gregg Wallace - Who do you think you are?

I'll tell you. You're a talentless aggravating fucking greengrocer you cunt. Now fuck off back to Borough High Street and shove a cabbage up your arse....Cunt..
Dock

Re: Gregg Wallace - Who do you think you are?

carp wrote:
I'll tell you. You're a talentless aggravating fucking greengrocer you cunt. Now fuck off back to Borough High Street and shove a cabbage up your arse....Cunt..


I'm only reading between the lines here Carpo, but were you not too keen on the programme?
fartcatcher

I'd go for a pineapple rather than a cabbage
carp

Good call
Dock

fartcatcher wrote:
I'd go for a pineapple rather than a cabbage


Has this turned into the Crackerjack thread?
Heyho

Re: Gregg Wallace - Who do you think you are?

Dock wrote:
carp wrote:
I'll tell you. You're a talentless aggravating fucking greengrocer you cunt. Now fuck off back to Borough High Street and shove a cabbage up your arse....Cunt..


I'm only reading between the lines here Carpo, but were you not too keen on the programme?


the program is fine, it's the people on it that are annoying. Although they seem to have changed the format and often major on just two or three ancestors. I want to see their ancestry going back hundreds of years.

When I spent a lot of time doing mine I ended up back to the 1500's and a place only a mile away from where I live now. I must be an inbred.
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

Re: Gregg Wallace - Who do you think you are?

Heyho wrote:
Dock wrote:
carp wrote:
I'll tell you. You're a talentless aggravating fucking greengrocer you cunt. Now fuck off back to Borough High Street and shove a cabbage up your arse....Cunt..


I'm only reading between the lines here Carpo, but were you not too keen on the programme?


the program is fine, it's the people on it that are annoying. Although they seem to have changed the format and often major on just two or three ancestors. I want to see their ancestry going back hundreds of years.

When I spent a lot of time doing mine I ended up back to the 1500's and a place only a mile away from where I live now. I must be an inbred.


No! pedigree

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune