Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
bigbone

Evening All

Bit quiet round here.
grunt

Hello bigbone, are you a femur?

Yes it is a bit quiet, us idiots need a lot of sleep.
Mick McCann

Forums are always quiet on a Friday evening, well weekends in general and it is brand spanking new.

Welcome bigbone.

Have you ever danced with the devil? (it's from some Prince thing but I can't remember the rest.)

Do you have any questions that you'd like me to ask you, so that you can answer them? Or ignore them, obviously.
bigbone

grunt wrote:
Hello bigbone, are you a femur?

Yes it is a bit quiet, us idiots need a lot of sleep.


Are you pulling my leg ?
Mick McCann

bigbone wrote:
grunt wrote:
Hello bigbone, are you a femur?

Yes it is a bit quiet, us idiots need a lot of sleep.


Are you pulling my leg ?




Get it? Bigbone, femur, leg.

I just got it.
bigbone

Papa Jo wrote:
Forums are always quiet on a Friday evening, well weekends in general and it is brand spanking new.

Welcome bigbone.

Have you ever danced with the devil? (it's from some Prince thing but I can't remember the rest.)

Do you have any questions that you'd like me to ask you, so that you can answer them? Or ignore them, obviously.


I'm too old to dance now but danced with a few devils in my time, feel free to ask what you like.
bearing

Any erecting?
bigbone

whatastripelength wrote:
are you Bone by name, Bone by nurture?


Name only, I know it's shit, I got excited when I logged on and couldn't think of anything else.
bigbone

clacker wrote:
Hello BigBone.

Please sum up your entire life-to-date in a single sentence beginning with the word "Embarrassingly ..."

Welcome, by the way. It isn't really quiet, we're all here, but hiding because we're idiots.


Embarrasingly always.
bigbone

bearing wrote:
Any erecting?


Not recently but things are looking up.
Butts

clacker wrote:


Please sum up your entire life-to-date in a single sentence beginning with the word "Embarrassingly ..."


Clacks - whats your take on this?
Pond Life

Bigbone hello and welcome.

What are you connected too?
bigbone

Pond Life wrote:
Bigbone hello and welcome.

What are you connected too?


Ta Pond Life, I'm not good at making connections.
Mick McCann

bigbone wrote:
Pond Life wrote:
Bigbone hello and welcome.

What are you connected too?


Ta Pond Life, I'm not good at making connections.


I'm sure you are.

Bigbone, am i likely to know you from elsewhere?
bigbone

Papa Jo wrote:
bigbone wrote:
Pond Life wrote:
Bigbone hello and welcome.

What are you connected too?


Ta Pond Life, I'm not good at making connections.


I'm sure you are.

Bigbone, am i likely to know you from elsewhere?


Not in the real world.
bearing

Were you once small?
bigbone

bearing wrote:
Were you once small?


Yes, Ive grown a bit.
Pond Life

From small to big is more than a bit. What caused the growth?
bigbone

Pond Life wrote:
From small to big is more than a bit. What caused the growth?


3 square meals a day and the love of a good woman.
lebowski

bigbone wrote:
Pond Life wrote:
From small to big is more than a bit. What caused the growth?


3 square women a day and the love of a good meal.


Ah, that explains it.
bigbone

lebowski wrote:
bigbone wrote:
Pond Life wrote:
From small to big is more than a bit. What caused the growth?


3 square women a day and the love of a good meal.


Ah, that explains it.



       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune