Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Pootle

ello

just pootled in for a browse, looks good, think I might stay.

Alreet?
Butts

Hello and welcome, its still a bit cosy here but its all set to get busier.

Spread the word to your friends if you like it.

Whats you favourite smilie out of this lot





 
Pond Life

Right.

Why the username?

Last time you danced in public?

Last time you laughed so hard a little bit of wee come out?

Hello and welcome.
Mick McCann

Good evening Pootle.

Is alright if I have a moment to think of a question?
Pootle

Butts wrote:




This one is the one I see most!
Pootle

Pond Life wrote:
Right.

Why the username?  Who doesn't love The Flumps

Last time you danced in public? Last Wednesday

Last time you laughed so hard a little bit of wee come out? Lol, last Wednesday!  

Hello and welcome.
Why thank you
Pootle

Papa Jo wrote:
Good evening Pootle.

Is alright if I have a moment to think of a question?


Evening Papa J, take all the time in the world, I know how you old folks is  
bearing

I was hoping your name was Flumps related, do you wear a white wool hat?
Pootle

I do but only sometimes, have you seen me?
Tank Girl

hello pootle, welcome to the tank.

do flumps eat fish.
Mick McCann

Pootle wrote:
Papa Jo wrote:
Good evening Pootle.

Is alright if I have a moment to think of a question?


Evening Papa J, take all the time in the world, I know how you old folks is  


What's the longest you've ever queued at the Post Office?

What's your favourite colour of support tights?

How bigs your footstool?
bearing

Pootle wrote:
I do but only sometimes, have you seen me?
Yes I saw you yesterday in Farm Foods.
Pootle

Tank Girl wrote:
hello pootle, welcome to the tank.

do flumps eat fish.



Tank you and no this Flump is fish friendly. In fact I am a special underwater Flump.
Pootle

Papa Jo wrote:
Pootle wrote:
Papa Jo wrote:
Good evening Pootle.

Is alright if I have a moment to think of a question?


Evening Papa J, take all the time in the world, I know how you old folks is  


What's the longest you've ever queued at the Post Office?

What's your favourite colour of support tights?

How bigs your footstool?


What is this post office you speak of??? There are no such things round here.

how very dare you, support tights    Have you not seen my finely toned but-tocks?  

My foot stool is 2 foots big.
Pootle

am I approved for entry?
bearing

Pootle wrote:
am I approved for entry?
Steady on, we've got a hot one here.  I'm happy to let you in though.
Pootle

I've heard about boys like you...ok I'm going in...
bearing

whatastripelength wrote:
Pootle wrote:
I've heard about boys like you...ok I'm going in...


Welcome Pootle.
Where do you stand on the government's Ride To Work scheme?
I think he's left this area now.
Pootle

whatastripelength wrote:
Pootle wrote:
I've heard about boys like you...ok I'm going in...


Welcome Pootle.
Where do you stand on the government's Ride To Work scheme?


Flumps have very short legs, it's very hard to ride a bike.
Pond Life

bearing wrote:
whatastripelength wrote:
Pootle wrote:
I've heard about boys like you...ok I'm going in...


Welcome Pootle.
Where do you stand on the government's Ride To Work scheme?
I think he's left this area now.


He's a she.
Pond Life

You going to post anywhere else on the site?
bearing

Pond Life wrote:
bearing wrote:
whatastripelength wrote:
Pootle wrote:
I've heard about boys like you...ok I'm going in...


Welcome Pootle.
Where do you stand on the government's Ride To Work scheme?
I think he's left this area now.


He's a she.


Is he now, interesting, very interesting.


Pond Life wrote:
You going to post anywhere else on the site?


Okay, your wish is my command.
ashthepash

What do you think of the FTSE and will things ever be the same after this weeks stock market turmoil?

Sweet left foot OR cultured right peg?

Corned beef or Spam?
smiling badger

Hello and welcome.
Where did you hear about this forum ?
Have you posted anywhere else yet?
Curry or fish n chips? ( careful what you say, remember where you are).
Pond Life

Where are you???
bearing

Did we scare her away?
Pond Life

She looks happy.

lebowski

bearing wrote:
Did we scare her away?


We always do... in the end.  
bearing

The only reason TG stays is because PL ties her to the chair.
Pond Life

bearing wrote:
The only reason TG stays is because PL ties her to the chair.


Knock before you walk in.
bearing

Why, what else are you two up to?
Pond Life

bearing wrote:
Why, what else are you two up to?


Thats none of your business.


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune