Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Sports
Dock

Ebor Festival - York Racecourse

Four day meeting starting next Tuesday with the Juddmonte International Stakes, which I will be attending. Anyone bothered? No, thought not.  
bearing

Hope you have a good time Dock.
grunt

Re: Ebor Festival - York Racecourse

Dock wrote:
Four day meeting starting next Tuesday with the Juddmonte International Stakes, which I will be attending. Anyone bothered? No, thought not. †


As a jockey?  
grunt

Re: Ebor Festival - York Racecourse

grunt wrote:
Dock wrote:
Four day meeting starting next Tuesday with the Juddmonte International Stakes, which I will be attending. Anyone bothered? No, thought not. †


As a jockey? †


That's probably what one of those other piss-takers would say, the bastards!  
Pond Life

Re: Ebor Festival - York Racecourse

grunt wrote:
grunt wrote:
Dock wrote:
Four day meeting starting next Tuesday with the Juddmonte International Stakes, which I will be attending. Anyone bothered? No, thought not. †


As a jockey? †


That's probably what one of those other piss-takers would say, the bastards! †


Who would say such a thing to belittle him?
Dock

Re: Ebor Festival - York Racecourse

grunt wrote:
grunt wrote:
Dock wrote:
Four day meeting starting next Tuesday with the Juddmonte International Stakes, which I will be attending. Anyone bothered? No, thought not. †


As a jockey? †


That's probably what one of those other piss-takers would say, the bastards! †


Cheers Grunt, thought you weren't like the rest of em.    

But you may have highlighted a possible career path for me. I'd look good in those natty silks that they wear, even if I do say so myself.  
sheeps

Re: Ebor Festival - York Racecourse

Dock wrote:
grunt wrote:
grunt wrote:
Dock wrote:
Four day meeting starting next Tuesday with the Juddmonte International Stakes, which I will be attending. Anyone bothered? No, thought not. †


As a jockey? †


That's probably what one of those other piss-takers would say, the bastards! †


Cheers Grunt, thought you weren't like the rest of em. †

But you may have highlighted a possible career path for me. I'd look good in those natty silks that they wear, even if I do say so myself. †


Pink and cream halves.
Dock

Re: Ebor Festival - York Racecourse

sheeps wrote:
Dock wrote:
grunt wrote:
grunt wrote:
Dock wrote:
Four day meeting starting next Tuesday with the Juddmonte International Stakes, which I will be attending. Anyone bothered? No, thought not. †


As a jockey? †


That's probably what one of those other piss-takers would say, the bastards! †


Cheers Grunt, thought you weren't like the rest of em. †

But you may have highlighted a possible career path for me. I'd look good in those natty silks that they wear, even if I do say so myself. †


Pink and cream halves.


You never miss an opportunity do you.  
sheeps

I'm off to Rippon Races a week Saturday, but I might just do Rippon.
Dock

sheeps wrote:
I'm off to Rippon Races a week Saturday, but I might just do Rippon.


Angela?  
sheeps

Dock wrote:
sheeps wrote:
I'm off to Rippon Races a week Saturday, but I might just do Rippon.


Angela? †


Off course.

See what I did there.
Dock

sheeps wrote:
Dock wrote:
sheeps wrote:
I'm off to Rippon Races a week Saturday, but I might just do Rippon.


Angela? †


Off course.

See what I did there.


Yes, very good. Have £5.
Dock

Tomorrow at York, my favorite jockey Johnny Murtagh is riding a horse called 'Beat Surrender' in the 2:15. Don't know how it will do, as I've never heard of it before, but might be worth £2 each way for any of you Jam fans who are passing a bookies.  
Dock

Er, right. I'll be off then shall I. Er, sure nobody wants to come along? No? It'll be fun, honest. Er, probably best if I just leave quietly eh.

*Looks back over shoulder to confirm the strong vibe of fuck-all-interest-in-racing in the Reg office, sighs, shuts door quietly behind him*
bearing

Have a good day Dock.
Pond Life

Yes have a good one and dont blow all your giro.
Dock

bearing

Work that Giro.
Late Doors

Dock wrote:
Er, right. I'll be off then shall I. Er, sure nobody wants to come along? No? It'll be fun, honest. Er, probably best if I just leave quietly eh.

*Looks back over shoulder to confirm the strong vibe of fuck-all-interest-in-racing in the Reg office, sighs, shuts door quietly behind him*


Thatís not strictly true Docks, im a big fan of the races. Once backed Sea Pigeon for Ebor at York. 16-1, best bet i ever made. Does he still play for them.
Dock

Late Doors wrote:
Dock wrote:
Er, right. I'll be off then shall I. Er, sure nobody wants to come along? No? It'll be fun, honest. Er, probably best if I just leave quietly eh.

*Looks back over shoulder to confirm the strong vibe of fuck-all-interest-in-racing in the Reg office, sighs, shuts door quietly behind him*


Thatís not strictly true Docks, im a big fan of the races. Once backed Sea Pigeon for Ebor at York. 16-1, best bet i ever made. Does he still play for them.


He was trained locally I think, up at Sherriff Hutton but don't quote me on that. 16-1 eh? They are sweet when you get one of those aren't they.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Sports
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune