Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Life in the fish bowl
Heyho

Dennis Wise's hair

Come on we all need a laugh...

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/bl...nis-wise-s-haircut-180717327.html
Frazier Cranium

He looks like a transsexual granny crossed with Hitler minus the tash.  Brilliant, saw it this morning, nearly shat I laughed so much
Heyho

Frazier Cranium wrote:
He looks like a transsexual granny crossed with Hitler minus the tash.  Brilliant, saw it this morning, nearly shat I laughed so much


Was watching the match around at someones house last night. there was a deathly hush when he came on followed with 5 minutes of an analysis
Grind



Heh, heh.
Dock

Is it some kind of joke? That can't be serious, can it? I've always been of the opinion that he looked like a rat-faced footpad, but a member of a Kraftwerk tribute band is a fashion faux pas too far.
Grind

Dock wrote:
Is it some kind of joke? That can't be serious, can it? I've always been of the opinion that he looked like a rat-faced footpad, but a member of a Kraftwerk tribute band is a fashion faux pas too far.


He's a model and he's looking good.
smiling badger

Only takes a TV camera to change his hair style..
Jeeez, doesnt he realise how ridiculous he looks?
Serious, is he joking or doing it for a bet?
Is it his hair or a wig?
Dock

Comic Relief is coming up?
fartcatcher

It's a bit Star Trek 1966
Late Doors

Good Grief, can't see many answering the door when they see him coming up the garden path.

Is that real? if it is good on him for not having a stylist or image consultant and going with his own instincts.
fartcatcher

Maybe he's joined The Jesus Army
Dock

Late Doors wrote:
Good Grief, can't see many answering the door when they see him coming up the garden path.

Is that real? if it is good on him for not having a stylist or image consultant and going with his own instincts.


Great quote from Paul Weller when asked on Desert Island Discs if he employed a stylist "I haven't ever needed anybody to pick my own clothes, well, not since I was a little kid".
fartcatcher

Maybe he's looking to stand for UKIP at the next election
sheeps

Hair is over rated in my experience.
Grind

Or overcombed.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Life in the fish bowl
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune