Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
sheeps

Breakfast

Just recently I have been enjoying a couple of poached eggs done in the microwave with a couple of slices of cooked bread. 2 mins to do, can't beat it.
Forest

Cooked bread? Is this a ponte thing?
Dock

Forest wrote:
Cooked bread? Is this a ponte thing?


Its toast isn't it. Don't let him confuse the issue Fozdyke. To us its toast. To the rest of the world its toast. To Sheeps, Pontfract's own Supremo Doylem its "cooked bread". He's only just started calling that thing he goes to work in a car. Up to a fortnight ago it was a "brumbrum".
Forest

There was an interesting poached egg recipe on telly on sunday morning, put the egg (still in its shell) in boiling water for 30 seconds then into ice water, then crack the egg into a mug. Now swirl the boiling water and pour the egg into the centre of the swirl, centrifugal (spelling?) force keeps it in the middle of the pan and stops it becoming a stringy egg soup.
sheeps

I may have a few beans with my t' eggs this morning. One slice of cooked bread as a base and one as a dipper.

*who needs Butts*
wotsfortea

Re: Breakfast

sheeps wrote:
Just recently I have been enjoying a couple of poached eggs done in the microwave with a couple of slices of cooked bread. 2 mins to do, can't beat it.


You need a bit of grapefruit in there somewhere.
You know you ended up egg bound the last time you were on this diet.
Forest

Re: Breakfast

wotsfortea wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Just recently I have been enjoying a couple of poached eggs done in the microwave with a couple of slices of cooked bread. 2 mins to do, can't beat it.


You need a bit of grapefruit in there somewhere.
You know you ended up egg bound the last time you were on this diet.


Do you two only communicate through this forum cos theres information in your last post I never wanted to know.
Plastic Man

Re: Breakfast

Forest wrote:
Do you two only communicate through this forum cos theres information in your last post I never wanted to know.


Reminds me of Ma'am and PL, when they'd be rowing away and slagging each other off on-line, and they'd be sitting next to each other on the sofa.
Forest

Re: Breakfast

Plastic Man wrote:
Forest wrote:
Do you two only communicate through this forum cos theres information in your last post I never wanted to know.


Reminds me of Ma'am and PL, when they'd be rowing away and slagging each other off on-line, and they'd be sitting next to each other on the sofa.


*wipes away a nostalgic tear*
Grind

Re: Breakfast

Forest wrote:
Plastic Man wrote:
Forest wrote:
Do you two only communicate through this forum cos theres information in your last post I never wanted to know.


Reminds me of Ma'am and PL, when they'd be rowing away and slagging each other off on-line, and they'd be sitting next to each other on the sofa.


*wipes away a nostalgic tear*


Don't worry, I'm sure they're still nagging each other somewhere or other.
wotsfortea

Re: Breakfast

Forest wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Just recently I have been enjoying a couple of poached eggs done in the microwave with a couple of slices of cooked bread. 2 mins to do, can't beat it.


You need a bit of grapefruit in there somewhere.
You know you ended up egg bound the last time you were on this diet.


Do you two only communicate through this forum cos theres information in your last post I never wanted to know.


I need to keep my eye on his bowel movements the last time he got bunged up it was a job for dyno rod.
fartcatcher

it's a long time since we had a thread on colonic irrigation
Kevin Khatchadourian

From poached eggs to packed poop in a few posts.
Grind

Kevin Khatchadourian wrote:
From poached eggs to packed poop in a few posts.


They bind fast.
Kevin Khatchadourian

I prefer to eat mine...Call me old fashioned.
Kevin Khatchadourian

I meant eggs by the way...
Grind

Those special Easter eggs?
Forest

Re: Breakfast

wotsfortea wrote:
Forest wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Just recently I have been enjoying a couple of poached eggs done in the microwave with a couple of slices of cooked bread. 2 mins to do, can't beat it.


You need a bit of grapefruit in there somewhere.
You know you ended up egg bound the last time you were on this diet.


Do you two only communicate through this forum cos theres information in your last post I never wanted to know.


I need to keep my eye on his bowel movements the last time he got bunged up it was a job for dyno rod.


Good grief.  
Grind

Re: Breakfast

Forest wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
Forest wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Just recently I have been enjoying a couple of poached eggs done in the microwave with a couple of slices of cooked bread. 2 mins to do, can't beat it.


You need a bit of grapefruit in there somewhere.
You know you ended up egg bound the last time you were on this diet.


Do you two only communicate through this forum cos theres information in your last post I never wanted to know.


I need to keep my eye on his bowel movements the last time he got bunged up it was a job for dyno rod.


Good grief.  


I have nightmares about their domestic arrangements.
wotsfortea

Grind wrote:
Forest wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
Forest wrote:
wotsfortea wrote:
sheeps wrote:
Just recently I have been enjoying a couple of poached eggs done in the microwave with a couple of slices of cooked bread. 2 mins to do, can't beat it.


You need a bit of grapefruit in there somewhere.
You know you ended up egg bound the last time you were on this diet.


Do you two only communicate through this forum cos theres information in your last post I never wanted to know.


I need to keep my eye on his bowel movements the last time he got bunged up it was a job for dyno rod.


Good grief.  


I have nightmares about their domestic arrangements.

I do too.
Grind


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Plankton and Water
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune