Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Grind

Blame Grunt

I don't smell of fish yet, but I'm hoping to soon.  
bearing

Grunt is our scapegoat, he's blamed for everything.

Welcome to the aquarium, there's still tickets available for the 28th you know.

*did I sound desperate there*
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

Grunt and Grind!    Like it
Grind

The Serf of Craggwood wrote:
Grunt and Grind!    Like it


My intention is to stalk him into submission.

Either that or until I get bored.....

Grunt who?

So, who should I avoid here?
Pond Life

Hello and welcome. Good to see you. Avoid no one.
bearing

Grind wrote:

So, who should I avoid here?


How long have you got, actually it's going to be easier telling you who not to avoid.

Probably TG, but then I've not met her and by all accounts she's not shy when it comes to blasphemy.

So, by my reckoning that's narrowed it down to avoiding everyone.
Grind

Pond Life wrote:
Hello and welcome. Good to see you. Avoid no one.


Yeah! I hear that No-one is a right get. I'll be avoiding him for sure.
Pond Life

So....

What team do you support?
Keep any fish?
Last thing that made you cry?
Ever been chucked out of a supermarket for singing and dancing with the staff?
Play an instrument?


That'll do for my stalking notes for now...
Grind

Pond Life wrote:
So....

What team do you support?
Keep any fish?
Last thing that made you cry?
Ever been chucked out of a supermarket for singing and dancing with the staff?
Play an instrument?


That'll do for my stalking notes for now...


This probably answers the first three questions.........



I once worked in a bakery where one of the apprentices shat themselves in full view of the customers. Grunt will back me up on this.

I have four very expensive guitars, but refuse to play any of them.
Pond Life

I have stars as thats what i see when i stand up to quick. Do you require a special title under your name?
bearing

Pond Life wrote:
I have stars as thats what i see when i stand up to quick. Do you require a special title under your name?
Postural syncope PL, that's what that is.  Love the Border Collies Grind.
sheeps

Grind wrote:
Pond Life wrote:
So....

What team do you support?
Keep any fish?
Last thing that made you cry?
Ever been chucked out of a supermarket for singing and dancing with the staff?
Play an instrument?


That'll do for my stalking notes for now...


This probably answers the first three questions.........



I once worked in a bakery where one of the apprentices shat themselves in full view of the customers. Grunt will back me up on this.

I have four very expensive guitars, but refuse to play any of them.



Ace dog's

Ey up Grind, what I would like to know is,

What are the pooches names?

Have they got season tickets at E.R?

What is the most interesting things they have rounded up?
smiling badger

Welcome to the tank Grind.

Are you a sheperd ? ( going by your hounds)

Beckford, how do you rate him ?

Why have guitars if your not going to play them ?
lebowski

Will you be appearing daily Grind ?
Grind

So many questions. I always wondered what popularity was like...

The dogs are called many things, usually inserted somewhere inside "You stupid fecking" and "bitch hounds of satan".

I am currently training them to herd leaves and, as you can see, I still have some way to go.

We're working on sugar maples at the moment but, when they finally get the hang of it, we'll move on to more tricky beggars like Belgian chestnuts and the nigh on feckin' impossible Bogota drooling willows.

Much like the trees, their bark is worse than their bite. Oh dear.

I'd play my violin too, but it's probably too young to be fiddled with and, much like the guitars, often insists on coughing up notes I never had any intention of playing. Evil achromatic bastards.

I may be here more often than you'd like.  

Sorry.

P.S. Beckford - he's no Jack Ashurst.
grunt

Glad you could make it Grind   . You'll like it here, it's ace.

Please keep your stalking to a reasonable level or I'll have to get another restraining order.  

Quote:
I once worked in a bakery where one of the apprentices shat themselves in full view of the customers.


This is a good story, maybe you should wait til a thread starts about shitting yourself in a bakery though.
Grind

grunt wrote:
Glad you could make it Grind   . You'll like it here, it's ace.

Please keep your stalking to a reasonable level or I'll have to get another restraining order.  

Quote:
I once worked in a bakery where one of the apprentices shat themselves in full view of the customers.


This is a good story, maybe you should wait til a thread starts about shitting yourself in a bakery though.


Restrained? Haven't I been strained enough already?

You're right, the "shitting yourself in a bakery thread" would be ace, but I'm new here and don't want to make any fuss.

What do you reckon happens if you swear on a courtesy phone?

I was at Boston airport now and was just wondering....
Grind

Do I get assigned a fish type, or do I get to choose one myself?

I'm leaning towards Sea Bass.
grunt

You can choose something to go under your name. It can be fish related if you like. Then the magic tech people will put it there.
Tank Girl

hello grind, i am the friendly one around here, everyone will tell you so
fartcatcher

welcome grind - from the tank evening shift
Pond Life

Grind we can either assign you a name or you can choose, we'll have no restraint around here thanks, you come in and post as much as you like. I expect to see you in the mushrooming 1000 club by the end of the week.

We're very happy to have you here.

Do you have any secrets about Grunt you can tell us?
Grind

Pond Life wrote:
Grind we can either assign you a name or you can choose, we'll have no restraint around here thanks, you come in and post as much as you like. I expect to see you in the mushrooming 1000 club by the end of the week.

We're very happy to have you here.

Do you have any secrets about Grunt you can tell us?


Secrets? Ooooooh Yes.

And I'm more than happy to make some stuff up too.

As examples, Grunt behaves quite appallingly on other sites I frequent and he has the rare inate ability in being able to name at least one Leeds player from every decade since the 1960s.  

Well, except for the eighties. Totally understandable though: we were shite back then.    

Errrr.  
Foo Whiter

Welcome Grunt enjoy Reg there not a bad lot!

*Goes to cry in the corner as he was never asked to have a name assigned & had his birthday missed by admin*

As i was saying not bad at all!
bearing

Foo Whiter wrote:
Welcome Grunt enjoy Reg there not a bad lot!

*Goes to cry in the corner as he was never asked to have a name assigned & had his birthday missed by admin*

As i was saying not bad at all!


Sorry about the missed birthday.  
Grind

bearing wrote:
Foo Whiter wrote:
Welcome Grunt enjoy Reg there not a bad lot!

*Goes to cry in the corner as he was never asked to have a name assigned & had his birthday missed by admin*

As i was saying not bad at all!


Sorry about the missed birthday.  


Mine's not all that far off: since I'm going to be a Sea Bass, I guess a little salt in the tank wouldn't go amiss.  

Will there be cake?

bigbone

Now then Grind, forget the cake, what's the most you've paid for a tin of tomatoes ?
Grind

bigbone wrote:
Now then Grind, forget the cake, what's the most you've paid for a tin of tomatoes ?


Hmmmm. A toughie.

If you count in the subsequent associated expenses from using said tin of tomatoes to woo Mrs Grind, then the total currently stands at about $436,233,12.

Or thereabouts.

I've got loads of these, me:-

Forest

Ey up Grind. Heres one for you
Grind

Forest wrote:
Ey up Grind. Heres one for you


So you're saying those holes in my ceiling aren't from ice dams after all?  

Grind

In case you were really wondering.......

Sir Bulldog Craggwood

Grind wrote:
In case you were really wondering.......



i didnt realise till i saw the clip of Stephen Colbert on the OReilly Factor that he was in fact spoofing the terrible Bill OReilly. then i got the joke. the man is a genius

Grind

Despite having been here the last ten years I only realised Colbert was any good just before the last election.  

Very funny bloke - but I fear his wit goes waaaay over the head of almost all here.

Americans are either frighteningly bright (and usually very smug or earnest) or frighteningly dim.

There's not much in the way of middle ground, unlike the UK where pretty much everyone has at least some degree of self-awareness.

I'm ranting against America again.

Better stop before someone with a clipboard notices.
bearing

Grind wrote:
Despite having been here the last ten years I only realised Colbert was any good just before the last election.  

Very funny bloke - but I fear his wit goes waaaay over the head of almost all here.

Americans are either frighteningly bright (and usually very smug or earnest) or frighteningly dim.

There's not much in the way of middle ground, unlike the UK where pretty much everyone has at least some degree of self-awareness.

I'm ranting against America again.

Better stop before someone with a clipboard notices.


Arrgghhhh

Sorry just snuck up on myself.
Grind

bearing wrote:
Grind wrote:
Despite having been here the last ten years I only realised Colbert was any good just before the last election.  

Very funny bloke - but I fear his wit goes waaaay over the head of almost all here.

Americans are either frighteningly bright (and usually very smug or earnest) or frighteningly dim.

There's not much in the way of middle ground, unlike the UK where pretty much everyone has at least some degree of self-awareness.

I'm ranting against America again.

Better stop before someone with a clipboard notices.


Arrgghhhh

Sorry just snuck up on myself.


Arf, arf.  

Grind

How Grunt hooked me......

Grind

A futile attempt to catch up with Fred's legendary status...........

Is there a prize? Is there? Is there?  


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune