Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Strange plaices
New Old Codger

Anyone know of cheap Camper Van hire?

Me and a mate are looking to rent as cheaply as possible a camper van to go to a music festival in Scotland and kip in it for 3 nights.  I can't do proper camping anymore, it nearly incapacitated me last time, and that was nowt to do with the beer!

So, Reggers, any tips, contacts or cunning suggestions gratefully accepted!  the vehicle would not be ruined or anything, we're good lads.

Sensible ones though please, I know some of you CAN do it  
bearing

You must have a figure in mind, so what's your bottom price?

It aint going to be cheap though.
New Old Codger

Stupidly hoping that there'd be a bargain out there or that someone knew 'someone' who could help.  Was probably hoping for £200 for 3 days max really, which is about a third of the going rate by the looks of it.
Plastic Man

Have you thought of widening your options to borrowing a caravan or a trailer tent instead?

You might have more luck.
bearing

New Old Codger wrote:
Stupidly hoping that there'd be a bargain out there or that someone knew 'someone' who could help.  Was probably hoping for £200 for 3 days max really, which is about a third of the going rate by the looks of it.


I'll ask around.
bearing

What date would you pick it up and what date would you return?

I'm picking someone's brain as I type.
New Old Codger

It would be Thursday 9th July night to be returned Monday 13th July.

Sorry, been away from my pc a while.

Caravan's out of question, and I'm really not sure my body could handle tent camping any more!
bearing

New Old Codger wrote:
It would be Thursday 9th July night to be returned Monday 13th July.

Sorry, been away from my pc a while.

Caravan's out of question, and I'm really not sure my body could handle tent camping any more!


4 nights then.
New Old Codger

Well to be precise I was meaning the wee hours of Friday morning and returning Monday afternoon.  
bearing

New Old Codger wrote:
Well to be precise I was meaning the wee hours of Friday morning and returning Monday afternoon.  


Try this guy, tell him you got his details of the Brick-Yard

http://www.endlesssummercampers.co.uk/
New Old Codger

Thanks B, I'll look in to that.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Strange plaices
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune