Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
HenryHill

Afternoon.

Chilly up here.
Pond Life

How do, hello and welcome.

Do you carry a knife?

Are journos cunts?

How would you improve this forum?

Why are you here?
Tank Girl

i don't know why you're so cold?

come in, the water's lovely
Mick McCann

Right, I'm confused again, are you a hill or a person?

HenryHill what confuses you?
HenryHill

Pond Life wrote:
How do, hello and welcome.

Do you carry a knife?

Are journos cunts?

How would you improve this forum?

Why are you here?

Swiss army if there is a stone in my horses shoe
Don`t know any journos
Looks fine to me
Waiting for my tea to cook.
HenryHill

Papa Jo wrote:
Right, I'm confused again, are you a hill or a person?

HenryHill what confuses you?


Person not hill,what confuses me? probably authors  
Mick McCann

HenryHill wrote:
Papa Jo wrote:
Right, I'm confused again, are you a hill or a person?

HenryHill what confuses you?


Person not hill,what confuses me? probably authors  


Yeh they're a set of cunts, worse than journos. Blah, blah, blah (That's supposed to be an author speaking not an obscure reference to an Iggy Pop album.

So person Henry, what's the longest you've ever held your breath?

What makes you cross?

What's your worst/or best vice?
Butts

Henry Hill? he was Ray Liotta wasn't he, or the other way round?

So your favourite Scorsese picture will be Goodfellas then, hope that doesn't mean its your favourite pizza - we have good taste here you know (or I do, anyway)
HenryHill

Butts wrote:
Henry Hill? he was Ray Liotta wasn't he, or the other way round?

So your favourite Scorsese picture will be Goodfellas then, hope that doesn't mean its your favourite pizza - we have good taste here you know (or I do, anyway)


Fave pizza,all of them  
grunt

Welcome Henry Hill  

Do you think i'm funny?

If so what do you mean funny, funny how?

Funny like a clown?

I make you laugh?

I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?

What's your favourite cheese?
Mick McCann

.ghyuiyunfgn
Mick McCann

HenryHill wrote:
Butts wrote:
Henry Hill? he was Ray Liotta wasn't he, or the other way round?

So your favourite Scorsese picture will be Goodfellas then, hope that doesn't mean its your favourite pizza - we have good taste here you know (or I do, anyway)


Fave pizza,all of them  


Aye y'bastud what about my insightful, nay probing, they were probing questions?

I've been jumped by a pizza question.  
lebowski

Hey, Henry.

How's Jimmy two times ? two times ?
bearing

Is it a big hill or a little hill?

Could you answer Mick please, he's incontinent you see.
HenryHill

Papa Jo wrote:
HenryHill wrote:
Papa Jo wrote:
Right, I'm confused again, are you a hill or a person?

HenryHill what confuses you?


Person not hill,what confuses me? probably authors  


Yeh they're a set of cunts, worse than journos. Blah, blah, blah (That's supposed to be an author speaking not an obscure reference to an Iggy Pop album.

So person Henry, what's the longest you've ever held your breath?

What makes you cross?

What's your worst/or best vice?


breath 25 mins I`m a deep sea diver
Cross! hot buns.
Worst vice Table
Best vice Miami
Mick McCann

HenryHill wrote:
Papa Jo wrote:

So person Henry, what's the longest you've ever held your breath?

What makes you cross?


breath 25 mins I`m a deep sea diver
Cross! hot buns.
Worst vice Table
Best vice Miami


Cross, hot buns, I realise that it's a play on words but you've nailed it.

There's nothing worse than getting a pasty and realising, as you're salivating, stomach shouting 'Get it in here quick, y'puff', that it's going to be ten minutes before it's at a heat that won't remove the top of your mouth.

This fella understands life and gets my vote to be fully accepted into our online community.
Pond Life

Papa Jo wrote:


This fella understands life and gets my vote to be fully accepted into our online community.


I concur. For me the swiss army knife sealed it. We could use a fella who comes equipped.
Mick McCann

Pond Life wrote:

I concur. I could use a fella who comes equipped.


He-he, I bet you could.....he-he.
Pond Life

Papa Jo wrote:
Pond Life wrote:

I concur. I could use a fella who comes equipped.


Stop it you make me horny


Ok.
Mick McCann

Pond Life wrote:
Papa Jo wrote:
Pond Life wrote:

I concur. I could use a fella who comes equipped.


Stop it you make me feel horny.


Ok just let me take my willy out of the hoover......in the Comet showroom.



No, you're gay.
Butts

Papa Jo wrote:
Pond Life wrote:
Papa Jo wrote:
Pond Life wrote:

I concur. I could use a fella who comes equipped.


Stop it you make me feel horny.


Ok just let me take my willy out of the hoover......in the Comet showroom.



No, you're gay.


Stop it, we've lost........ no fun allowed.
Pond Life

*giggles then blushes*
Mick McCann

Pond Life wrote:
*giggles then blushes*


*looks embarrassed, knows he's done wrong*



'but he is gay'



*sniggers and looks at PL, trying to make him laugh*
Pond Life

*nudges Mick with elbow*


*thats the joint in my arm not the band*
Mick McCann

Pond Life wrote:
*nudges Mick with elbow*


*thats the joint in my arm not the band*


*bites lip and shoulders start to shake - makes yelp sound to try and get PL to crack*
Pond Life

*does monkey face*
bearing

This site just isn't grown up, I'm off to the high brow place to talk.
Mick McCann

bearing wrote:
This site just isn't grown up, I'm off to the high brow place to talk.


*waits til he turns*

 ner ner n ner ner  
bearing

I say that McCann!  Anyway I'm back, it's somewhat dull over there.
Mick McCann

bearing wrote:
I say that McCann!  Anyway I'm back, it's somewhat dull over there.


Yeh, but did you see it?
bearing

Yes I did and you're grounded!
Pond Life

*sniggers*
bearing

You as well PL!
Pond Life

*defies Bearing and climbs out of window*
bearing

*throws PL's porno's on the fire*
Pond Life

bearing

Pond Life

Tank Girl

*shakes head*

So, anyway, Henry, welcome to Regdafishthinktank.
bearing

I like it.
lebowski

Tank Girl wrote:
*shakes head*

So, anyway, Henry, welcome to Regdafishthinktank.


You really think Henry will return after reading this thread ?

My guess is he's jumped into the witness protection program with renewed enthusiasm.
bearing

You may have a point there Leb
HenryHill

Right have I missed owt?
fishshouldeatbeefpaste

Don't know! Maybe NOWT?  
Pond Life

HenryHill wrote:
Right have I missed owt?


Loads we can post thumbnailed pictures straight from our pc's onto the forum...look....



Click to see full size image

Your turn.....

Oh and Clacker confessed to confessing to murder.
HenryHill

Crikey was he wearing a cravatte at the time ?
Pond Life

HenryHill wrote:
Crikey was he wearing a cravatte at the time ?


Well he was 7 or 8 at the time so my guess is yes he was.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune