Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
lebowski

A hearty good day to you all

Can I have a special and chips, no scraps.
Mick McCann

Re: A hearty good day to you all

lebowski wrote:
Can I have a special and chips, no scraps.


Would you like mushy peas with that?

Salt'n'vinegar?
Tank Girl

hey! welcome.
lebowski

Re: A hearty good day to you all

Papa Jo wrote:
lebowski wrote:
Can I have a special and chips, no scraps.


Would you like mushy peas with that?

Salt'n'vinegar?


You got any Pease puddin ?
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

good man! you been told to defect-off too?
lebowski

The Serf of Craggwood wrote:
good man! you been told to defect-off too?


Not that I am aware, I'll have to check now you've mentioned it !

Kristalnacht on OMJ, who'd have believed it ? Where are Henders benders when you need 'em ?
Sir Bulldog Craggwood

lebowski wrote:
The Serf of Craggwood wrote:
good man! you been told to defect-off too?


Not that I am aware, I'll have to check now you've mentioned it !

Kristalnacht on OMJ, who'd have believed it ? Where are Henders benders when you need 'em ?


Kristalnacht? How do you mean? You may be on the right lines there
fartcatcher

Hi Lebowski

Nice to see you.

i too am a defector.

Can't get decent fish and chips anywhere in the Midlands.
Pond Life

Henders Benders mate. Now your talking. Great to see you.
bearing

Re: A hearty good day to you all

lebowski wrote:

You got any Pease puddin ?


Sorry, we've no peas and do you have to call me puddin?

I find it demeaning!

Oh by the way welcome.
bearing

They'll burn down the synagogues at six o'clock
And well all go along like before
And well all be lonely tonight and lonely tomorrow
lebowski

bearing wrote:
They'll burn down the synagogues at six o'clock
And well all go along like before
And well all be lonely tonight and lonely tomorrow


Del amitri eh ?

Never picked up on tha line before.

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> New Reggiestrations
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune