Archive for www.regdafishthinktank.com Here in the Day
 


       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Life in the fish bowl
Dock

16700 Posts

Not out! Ok, I have flounced off like a big Wendy on occasion but that's just me n' that. A lot of water under the bridge since this place began. It's been interesting on here. And since its inception I think all of us have had changes happen in our lives. Here's to the next chapter in the new place. Best wishes and good vibrations going out to anybody and everbody who has ever posted on Regdafish. That is all.
Late Doors

Blimey yes indeed. I only came on here because a mate got banned from OMJ and he nattered me to come on only for the twat to get banned on here as well and go back to OMJ. leaving me high n dry with you lot. I wasnt on OMJ that long but it became apparent to me that my favourite posters on there were alll on here anyway including your good self. That gag about midnight Trains to Georgia cracked me up along with Sheeps' Sloberdown Mecokyabitch joke and just made me know who i'd like. Pity lots of the lads have dissapeared but thats life aint it. Ive laughed, learnt, rocked and yep shed a tear or two on here with some wonderfull people who i am proud to call mates now
fartcatcher

Looking forward to our Tin anniversary
sheeps

Set o' boring twats.
Dock

sheeps wrote:
Set o' boring twats.


Get Fucked Knacker Face!
Grind

I only came here because Grunt told me to.

I loved Grunt.
Cutsyke

Late Doors wrote:
Blimey yes indeed. I only came on here because a mate got banned from OMJ and he nattered me to come on only for the twat to get banned on here as well and go back to OMJ. leaving me high n dry with you lot. I wasnt on OMJ that long but it became apparent to me that my favourite posters on there were alll on here anyway including your good self. That gag about midnight Trains to Georgia cracked me up along with Sheeps' Sloberdown Mecokyabitch joke and just made me know who i'd like. Pity lots of the lads have dissapeared but thats life aint it. Ive laughed, learnt, rocked and yep shed a tear or two on here with some wonderfull people who i am proud to call mates now


Blimey, I missed so much on there. I only come on here because I miss some of you.
Grind

Grind wrote:
I only came here because Grunt told me to.

I loved Grunt.


Which one of you bastards edited that?!
Late Doors

Not me. I have my suspicions grunt was someone else now.
sheeps

Grind wrote:
Grind wrote:
I only came here because Grunt told me to.

I loved Grunt.


Which one of you bastards edited that?!




It was LD, he told me.
carp

Late Doors wrote:
Sloberdown Mecokyabitch


Excellent punch line. I can imagine the gesture but was the joke
grunt

Grind wrote:
Grind wrote:
I only came here because Grunt told me to.

I loved Grunt.


Which one of you bastards edited that?!


So you never loved me?!
grunt

Late Doors wrote:
Not me. I have my suspicions grunt was someone else now.


Me grunt only.
Dock

grunt wrote:
Late Doors wrote:
Not me. I have my suspicions grunt was someone else now.


Me grunt only.


No! I'm Spartacus!
Heyho

Seeing as you joined on 8th Sept 2008 I make that 5.2 posts per day.

Not good enough lad.
sheeps

grunt wrote:
Late Doors wrote:
Not me. I have my suspicions grunt was someone else now.


Me grunt only.




I missed him


       
bearing

I only came here because I was fond of using the word gayer.
bearing

Anyway Dock, you're still 11000 short of my total.
sheeps

bearing wrote:
Anyway Dock, you're still 11000 short of my total.




       
bearing

sheeps wrote:
bearing wrote:
Anyway Dock, you're still 11000 short of my total.




       



Dock

bearing wrote:
Anyway Dock, you're still 11000 short of my total.


16787 is the new 27809, FACT!

       www.regdafishthinktank.com Forum Index -> Life in the fish bowl
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune